Where is best high speed internet connection?

filgerman2014

Hi to all people here in CM.

Anyone knows where i can get a good internet connections here in the city?

I need to upload and send big files with my laptop but my TOT connection sucks. always error of sending files due to a very slow connection...

please tell me, if you know where..

Thanks

Ricco

I have DTAC and TrueMove aircards and both work well, though in some areas one will work better than the other depending on proximity to their signal and how many other users are on at the time.

I was with TOT at various locations in CM for around 5 years, I then switched to 3BB for the last year or so and really like (and prefer) them....I can honestly say 3BB has never been down during any time I wanted to use them and I use the net a LOT!

I get a steady and reliable 10MB download speed and a 0.5-1MB upload speed which is exactly what I pay for!

Edited by kjhbigv
  • Like 1

I'm Just asking as I have no idea of expected speeds in Thailand. When you say 10MB d/load and .5 to1MB upload are you aware of the difference between Mega Bytes and megabits and did you mean to write MB or mbs 8 megabits to the Byte so your saying 80mbs download speed which is quite a good speed?

I'm Just asking as I have no idea of expected speeds in Thailand. When you say 10MB d/load and .5 to1MB upload are you aware of the difference between Mega Bytes and megabits and did you mean to write MB or mbs 8 megabits to the Byte so your saying 80mbs download speed which is quite a good speed?

Whatever you see advertised! MB, GB, Mega Mega Bits/bites....whatever they call it.....no, I am not ware of the difference and tbh don't really want to know, as long as it works! I just see the advert that says Mb! Lol

post-65233-0-72640000-1393854296_thumb.j

Whatever you see advertised! MB, GB, Mega Mega Bits/bites....whatever they call it.....no, I am not ware of the difference and tbh don't really want to know, as long as it works! I just see the advert that says Mb! Lol

attachicon.gif3bb.JPG

Thanks for that, that Add refers to 10 Megabits per second download which is slow by Australian standards. Coming over in June and hoped for faster was planning to upload to the cloud while there. Will have to rethink that idea I upload @ about 1.7 MBytes per second and that sucks, download around about 96megabits per second that's good.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...