BKK-LGW flights under 30K THB Aug-Sept

IsaanAndy

Norwegian are currently offering flights from BKK to London Gatwick via Stockholm and Oslo for under 30000 THB during late Aug early Sept on email alerts I have received.

They are on Skyscanner.co.th

The only inconvenience is that you have to book each leg seperately and therefore buy 4 tickets.

30,000 Thai Baht for a one way flight is " outrageous " LOL I don't know anybody who has paid as much as that! one of the best deals around most of the year are with " Srilankan airways " ( great service!!) BKK - Columbo - LHR from as little as 12,000 Thai Baht.( inc taxes ) clap2.gif

• Like 1

It/s all a bit of a crap shoot so take what suits you, but you need to do the leg work.

I've booked on Qatar for 31,700 Rtn to LHR, with only a 1hr 50 minute change over, but that's in June and the price suits me fine.

I've flown this same schedule with them twice before and I like the short break in Doha,

Don't forget you're booking the period of August bank holiday and when all the schools are returning in Sept, so likely to be busy.

Edited by uptheos

30,000 Thai Baht for a one way flight is " outrageous " LOL I don't know anybody who has paid as much as that! one of the best deals around most of the year are with " Srilankan airways " ( great service!!) BKK - Columbo - LHR from as little as 12,000 Thai Baht.( inc taxes ) clap2.gif

I would imagine the 4 tickets are something like, BKK-Oslo. Oslo-LGW. LGW-Oslo. Oslo-BKK.

The OP never said it was one way (at that price I just assume it's return)

Edited by uptheos
  • Like 1

canarysun, the op is return 4 flights gives it away

I just checked web site takes some getting used to, but i checked bkk ( direct flights only)

come up as bkk/oslo (osl) from £157 and bkk/stockholm (arn)from 174

osl/bkk from £134 osl/lgw from £30

arn/bkk from £132 arn/lgw £39

lgw/osl from £34 lgw/arn from £39

edinburgh (edi) /osl £54 edi/arn £59 same as manchester (man)/osl man/arn like price in return

all prices are not including checked baggage, there is a real complicated way of working that out, at a guess i would say bkk/osl or arn £35 and lgw/ols or arn £20 prebooked for 20 kilos ( pay on check in is a lot more)

so a return bkk/lgw is from £360 ish ( no checked baggage) other fees apply as other low cost carriers - seat reservation, cc fees, not sure about food

Edited by steve187

canarysun, the op is return 4 flights gives it away

I just checked web site takes some getting used to, but i checked bkk ( direct flights only)

come up as bkk/oslo (osl) from £157 and bkk/stockholm (arn)from 174

osl/bkk from £134 osl/lgw from £30

arn/bkk from £132 arn/lgw £39

lgw/osl from £34 lgw/arn from £39

edinburgh (edi) /osl £54 edi/arn £59 same as manchester (man)/osl man/arn like price in return

all prices are not including checked baggage, there is a real complicated way of working that out, at a guess i would say bkk/osl or arn £35 and lgw/ols or arn £20 prebooked for 20 kilos ( pay on check in is a lot more)

How much late August early September? wink.png

uptheos like prices for aug and sept check here -

https://www.norwegian.com/uk/flight

in the 'travel from' drop down box select your city and in the 'direct/transit' box tick 'direct' choose the month or the season in 'period'

Hand baggage allowances

You are permitted to carry one item of hand baggage (max 10kg - 55x40x23cm) in addition to one small personal item onboard the aircraft. Your personal item (e.g. small handbag or laptop case) must fit comfortably under the seat in front of you.

NOTE: When travelling to/from Dubai, your hand baggage must not exceed 8kg in total weight.

Edited by steve187

Under 30k appears to be a good offer. I'M going to LGW from BKK in May with Emirates. Price 30,700THB. That was booked thru Expedia in late Dec.

A380 for 3 legs, looking forward to that. Must dig out my old Gunners shirt.

Suggest you read the post again as I state you have to book 4 tickets therefore indicating it is a return fare.

Some airlines will seasonally lower their airfares if you begin your journey after about 18,19 20 August. Norwegian have set up a base at Gatwick with direct flights, you don't have to travel via Norway. It is a "low cost" airline like Air Asia and they use B787 screamliners which is either a good or bad thing depending on your point of view.