Psn Prepaid Network Cards for playstation

mataleo

Hi, anyone knows if they sell psn cards in thailand in thai baht currency, as most online is in USD which i cant use n thai store.

I am looking for get card in pattaya or online, in THB, any one knows?

thx

I'm pretty sure Thai psn cards don't exist, you would need a Thai credit card.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thats sucks.

I wonder if i register new email and psn acc under usa region would i be able to use games that i registered under thai psn acc

I want get bf4 premium

I got bf4 under thai psn and cant upgrade it

Is it playstation plus and games linked to i individual psn accounts?

Like i wont be able to access it under different acc

mataleo

I got thai card and i was able to use it on store paid for playstation plus on new ps4 yesterday all fine. And then i tried ugain for bf4 premium and it says wrong details. And then looks like locked. Cays cant top up now try later...

Dont know bank or ps locked it...

And they charged 100thb for some reason which it never apeared in wallet... but shows in bank acc online..

mataleo

Where did you buy Thai psn card from?

sorry i mean thai bank card

i never had thai psn card

i just called sony asia, they said they dont do thai psn cards

only credit cards that are not working online

he said i have to wait 2 weeks for system to update and try again or something...

Oh that sucks, I know that if you purchase any dlc from Thai store your disk needs to be region 3 and same with dlc from US region 1 etc.

what disc?

if i got playsyation plus under thai psn acc, and bf4

if i register new psn email and choose usa region would i still gets playstation plus from thai acc working in usa? or got to buy it all again, like twice

any idea?

You can make multiple accounts on one machine and you can play all your games that you've bought already as long as you don't delete the account.

If I understand you right you bought the digital version of BF4 on the Thai store. This means any download content needs to be bought from the Thai store as well. DLC from US store wouldn't work.

Basically the ps4 is region free. You can play any disc from any region and you can buy and play games from any store. However, any DLC needs to match the region of the main game. So if you have a game from US you need to buy DLC from the US store. If the game is from Hong Kong you need the DLC from Hong Kong store and so on.

Best solution I found was to have a ps plus account in your preferred country and also have a USA playstation account . Buy us psn cards from amazon and download all your games and dlc from the American account .

If you have downloaded dlc on the USA account then you need to use that account to play the game but your ps+ is for the console not the account so if your buy bf4 on your USA account you can still play it online .

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by daniel2183
  • Like 1

You can make multiple accounts on one machine and you can play all your games that you've bought already as long as you don't delete the account.

If I understand you right you bought the digital version of BF4 on the Thai store. This means any download content needs to be bought from the Thai store as well. DLC from US store wouldn't work.

Basically the ps4 is region free. You can play any disc from any region and you can buy and play games from any store. However, any DLC needs to match the region of the main game. So if you have a game from US you need to buy DLC from the US store. If the game is from Hong Kong you need the DLC from Hong Kong store and so on.

Ahh

I got bf4 singapore disc

That means premium frim thai store will not work?

mataleo

If you have BF4 Singapore disc then the Thai store should work as they're both Region/Zone 3, Zone 1 is US Zone 2 is Europe Zone 3 Asian. The Thai store is generally not as good as other Asian stores, but perhaps this has changed with PS4.

So u reckon i can open chinese store by registet new psn email and choosing china or Hong Kong

As they do cards in hongkokg dollas and chinese yuan

Saw them online

And then i be able to sign with hongkong acc and redeem code for bf4 premium even its installed under thai psn acc and ps+ is global...

Then if bought under hong kong acc o can swich back to thai psn and bf4 premium be there?

mataleo

Have you already purchased bf4 premium through thai store?

No i cant card stoped working after my very first purchase of ps+ lucky i got that.

Now i stuck it says card info if wrong.

Its ps system like that many oeoe complain it takes forever for it to update. .

So now i thinking how i can get premium by paying for it i. Different currency under different psn acc and be able to use it all ps+ bf4 premium ..

I. Thinking open hong kong or japanese store

Cuz can get psn cards online in yen or hk dollars i even saw them in chinese yuan

So one of thoes should works i guess all region 3..

mataleo

• 1 month later...

I have another question for you region 3 gamers; how is gaming using a region 3 in Thailand with respect to your connection? What sort of ping times are you getting to other region 3 players?

I've tried playing SF3 and SF4 online using a Thai account I setup but when selecting to use opponents only in my region it never finds another player, so I don't know if it's is searching all of region 3 or just Thailand. If I use my UK PSN account here and choose "same zone opponents" then it gives me players who have UK flags on their profile and have like 400ms ping times.

So basically I cannot play online here in Thailand.

I have another question for you region 3 gamers; how is gaming using a region 3 in Thailand with respect to your connection? What sort of ping times are you getting to other region 3 players?

I've tried playing SF3 and SF4 online using a Thai account I setup but when selecting to use opponents only in my region it never finds another player, so I don't know if it's is searching all of region 3 or just Thailand. If I use my UK PSN account here and choose "same zone opponents" then it gives me players who have UK flags on their profile and have like 400ms ping times.

Its ur IPS

I Play bf4 and its ok

mataleo

Its ur IPS

I Play bf4 and its ok

mataleo

Do you mean my ISP, i.e. my internet provider? If so, please elaborate if you can,

I'm with True in Bangkok and my ping to a local server is less than 20ms. What ping times are you getting to other players in this region?

Its ur IPS

I Play bf4 and its ok

mataleo

Do you mean my ISP, i.e. my internet provider? If so, please elaborate if you can,

I'm with True in Bangkok and my ping to a local server is less than 20ms. What ping times are you getting to other players in this region?

Is. It true wifi?

How many Mbps?

Pinging local bkk true server is pointless

And in game thoes pings are to game servers not players..

So u try connect to asia servers ...

I got CAT at home and ToT at work both i can play bf4

Its better connection with asia servers

In bf4 there is server filter and i choose asia...

Try www.speedtest.net

But choose some other servers the. Ais or true in bkk

If u with true wifi it could be slow as its shared hotspot

mataleo

If I'm not mistaken you can top up using paypal as long as your profile and billing address match. Just go to store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com login and go to account finance.

not in thai store

Well that's why I stick with UK and US stores.

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

U cant play uk us games on region 3 console asian region do u??

mataleo

You can and I do. All of my retail games are UK (Region 2) and I play them in Thailand on a Japanese PS3 and PS4 using a UK and/or a Thai PSN.