mataleo

Add me friends mataleo-th psn

mataleo

What games do you play?

Battlefield 4 the most

and got some free games from psn store

now bf4

but will play others too when i get them

theres some gmes coming out later in year, that im waitning :)

Well that's why I stick with UK and US stores.

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

U cant play uk us games on region 3 console asian region do u??

mataleo

You can and I do. All of my retail games are UK (Region 2) and I play them in Thailand on a Japanese PS3 and PS4 using a UK and/or a Thai PSN.

Strange i thought its region restricted

mataleo

So why there is region 3 on bf4 box.

I think its cuz i can buy addons only from asian psn store for it.

Like hk or thailand

If i try buy from uk psn store it would not work

mataleo

Yes, you need to buy DLC from the same region PSN as the game, i,e, if you use a UK PSN but you buy the region 3 version of BF4 then I believe that any DLC you bought with the UK PSN would not work with the Z3 game. I think trophies would not work either.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And they charged 100thb for some reason which it never apeared in wallet... but shows in bank acc online..

mataleo

Was this just on the first purchase? Or on your second purchase as well?

I assume that it's to verify the credit card (They should actually take the 100 THB out then put it back in again later on), as some companies do that (Although usually for around $1US).

I just registered my debit card and brought Playstation+, and I got 3x txts on my phone to say that I'd been charged 100 THB, 100THB and 1130 THB.

If they charge it as an administration fee every time I top up my PS4 wallet, then I'll add a larger amount next time (This time I only added what I needed for PS+ as I figure I can just pay for each game as I need it, but if that's an extra 100THB per pop, I'll start to get annoyed lol, particularly for some of those cheap games)

• 2 weeks later...

And they charged 100thb for some reason which it never apeared in wallet... but shows in bank acc online..

mataleo

Was this just on the first purchase? Or on your second purchase as well?

I assume that it's to verify the credit card (They should actually take the 100 THB out then put it back in again later on), as some companies do that (Although usually for around $1US).

I just registered my debit card and brought Playstation+, and I got 3x txts on my phone to say that I'd been charged 100 THB, 100THB and 1130 THB.

If they charge it as an administration fee every time I top up my PS4 wallet, then I'll add a larger amount next time (This time I only added what I needed for PS+ as I figure I can just pay for each game as I need it, but if that's an extra 100THB per pop, I'll start to get annoyed lol, particularly for some of those cheap games)

its veryfication and should be refunded

mataleo

My last information was that ps4 is region free

?

I imported us version to home not here in Thailand

The online download games sometime cheaper on eBay

Then in the store itself!

But for me before I download a game I buy 2 hand

Then I have manual and booklet

And often someone pays more when I resale!

My last information was that ps4 is region free

?

I imported us version to home not here in Thailand

The online download games sometime cheaper on eBay

Then in the store itself!

But for me before I download a game I buy 2 hand

Then I have manual and booklet

And often someone pays more when I resale!

2nd hand games dont work online as the serial is used. And u cant use it again...

mataleo

Battlefield4 is awesome, and it is great online because you can choose the server so you are not connecting to people in the US or UK and getting laggy games. I always choose Australian servers here and it is incredibly smooth to play even with 64 players in 1 game.

It's just very hard and I totally suck at it though!! :)

• Like 1

Battlefield4 is awesome, and it is great online because you can choose the server so you are not connecting to people in the US or UK and getting laggy games. I always choose Australian servers here and it is incredibly smooth to play even with 64 players in 1 game.

It's just very hard and I totally suck at it though!! :)

u can buy addons and unlock all vehicle weapons and class guns..

mataleo

• 3 weeks later...

If my PSN account is US but I bought asia version of some game in Disc, I'll have to play in Asia servers or US servers only?

US PSN is cheaper and you can buy it from Amazon with your home credit card easily so I set it up this way.

Thai psn redeem cards are sold at nadzproject.

If my PSN account is US but I bought asia version of some game in Disc, I'll have to play in Asia servers or US servers only?

US PSN is cheaper and you can buy it from Amazon with your home credit card easily so I set it up this way.

Thai psn redeem cards are sold at nadzproject.

No, the servers are based on your PSN account region unless you are able to choose them from within the game.

For example, I have a UK PSN and a Singapore PSN account. if I want to play SF4 with UK players I have to use my UK PSN account but the lag is pretty bad for a fighting game so if I want to play with local players then I have to play the game using my Singapore PSN account.

Some games, like Battlefield 4, allow you to choose the server region, so I always choose Australia as there are many players and the connection is really good to Thailand.

It does not matter what region or language you set your PSN account options to, the region is locked to the address you use when you create it and it cannot be changed.

Edited by KunMatt
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

I got thai card and i was able to use it on store paid for playstation plus on new ps4 yesterday all fine. And then i tried ugain for bf4 premium and it says wrong details. And then looks like locked. Cays cant top up now try later...

Dont know bank or ps locked it...

mataleo

Wow, they did this to me when I bought a game a few months ago. Added another 100 baht. I thought it was the bank. Isn't this theft?