Pheu Thai should be dissolved for treason: Democrats

webfact

PT Should Be Dissolved For Treason: Democrats
By Khaosod English

13938379731393838504l.jpg
Supporters of Pheu Thai Party rally in Khon Kaen province, 2 March 2014

BANGKOK: -- The Democrat Party says it will file for a dissolution of Pheu Thai Party as a punishment for its alleged separatist movements.

According to Mr. Wirat Kalyasiri, head of the Democrat legal team, a number of Pheu Thai supporters have advocated for north and northeastern Thailand to be an independent state, separated from Bangkok and the rest of Thailand.

Such action, Mr. Wirat said in a press conference yesterday, clearly violates Article 1 of the 2007 Constitution, which proclaims that the Kingdom of Thailand is one, indivisible state.

Mr. Wirat announced that his legal team will file complaints to the Constitution Court and request that the judges dissolve Pheu Thai Party and bar its executives from politics on the ground of Article 68 of the Constitution, which criminalises any attempt to challenge the democratic regime with the King As Head of State.

Furthermore, Mr. Wirat said, the opposition party will also ask the National Anti-Corruption Commission to prosecute Pheu Thai Party for its alleged support for the separatist movements.

Source: http://www.khaosod.co.th/en/view_newsonline.php?newsid=TVRNNU16Z3pOemszTXc9PQ==

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2014-03-03

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The dems could have made a difference if they participated in the last round of elections, they chose not to, shame really, it also does appear that in the past 48 hours there's been a very significant anti Government, Anti Shiniwatra step up, threats of acts of treason, sedition, you name it, it's all being thrown towards the curent establishment, rightly or wrongly.

It seems to be a step towards removing the peoplese right to vote, I think that even if PTP were to fold, it would make Thaksin even more determined to cause grief and disharmony in Thailand, I dare say all the people who support the PTP might feel a little agrieved too! ??

This week is sure going to be interesting!!!

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Pheu Thai MPs and house speaker taking orders from unelected fleeing criminals in Dubai is also a bit treasony.

Today's first chant of "man from Dubai".

So, I guess your argument is that nobody knew that Thaksin was a part of PT when they voted for the party? If they did then your argument falls over.

• Like 1

"Such action, Mr. Wirat said in a press conference yesterday, clearly violates Article 1 of the 2007 Constitution, which proclaims that the Kingdom of Thailand is one, indivisible state."

With an invisible government and an invisible Prime Minister, should have added.

• Like 2

How do you dissolve a party for something that your SUPPORTERS do?

Wasn't the PTP party leader, Charupong Ruangsuwan, one of those attending the meetings were secession and the rising of a 600.000 strong "civil force" were discussed?

Such action, Mr. Wirat said in a press conference yesterday, clearly violates Article 1 of the 2007 Constitution, which proclaims that the Kingdom of Thailand is one, indivisible state...

where the Thai nation will make as much money as possible for their Thai-Chinese masters wai.gif

• Like 1

Wasn't the PTP party leader, Charupong Ruangsuwan, one of those attending the meetings were secession and the rising of a 600.000 strong "civil force" were discussed?

if discussion was an act of treason...we are all guilty

• Like 1

But it's okay for Suthep to topple a sitting Democratic government with the King as head of state...??? LMAO! This gets more schoolyard every day..

... Article 68 of the Constitution, which criminalises any attempt to challenge the democratic regime with the King As Head of State. ?

Suthep wants rid of the Thaksin regime.

Not the same thing

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

But it's okay for Suthep to topple a sitting Democratic government with the King as head of state...??? LMAO! This gets more schoolyard every day..

... Article 68 of the Constitution, which criminalises any attempt to challenge the democratic regime with the King As Head of State. ?

Not the same thing

?

• Like 1

Not the same thing

?

How can it be a question if it doesn't have any words?

I concur. Not only did these people not condemn the secessionists, they even had a minister attend an event where they reds declared their intention. bah.gif

And that is not all, then their fierce leader Yingluck told the army to be fair, instead of ordering DSI to seek arrest warrants

Edited by whoisyourdaddy
  • Like 1

I concur. Not only did these people not condemn the secessionists, they even had a minister attend an event where they reds declared their intention. bah.gif

meanwhile the so called democrates in name only not only turned their backs on democratic elections but backed a movement that wanted to sieze power of the Thai government & forcefully stop people from using their democratic right to vote.

Yet you fruitcake followers still support abisits desperados as well as the fruitcake

Of course we will support Abhist and Suthep rather then the Dubai kleptomaniac and his Poo sister! clap2.gif

if discussion was an act of treason...we are all guilty

It went (and is) going much further than any 'discussion' my friend.

There is a movement in full flow, or have you not been keeping up with the news?

The declaration on stage of the PTP leader and Interior Minister Churapong urging 1 million 'armed' reds to rise up and fight to the death, while banging their war drum, and the reds/UDD pulling together a large force with with the Chiang Mai mob waving their red and white PDR Lanna flags with their PDR Lanna head bands.

The banners that are being put up in support of separation in the week following this war drum and mass assembly.

This my friend is a lot more than a discussion.

This is a drama bomb from the next episode of the ongoing Thai soap opera, and the army have rumbled their game.

This sort of thing you nip in the bud, and with huge force if necessary, but if you don't act quickly and the genie escapes from the bottle, it is almost impossible to get it back in and we end up with an insurgency of a much bigger magnitude than that of the south, and that one is bad enough on its own without a red insurgency breaking out in the north.

The situation then would make the protests in BKK look like a kiddies picnic.

• Like 1