Bus overturns in Buri Ram, 10 injured

webfact

You must be an idiot........

Refresh your memory on the forum rules. We generally try to avoid that kind of intemperate language here. It helps to keep things civil.

30) Do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes, added emoticons, or altered wording.

You must be an idiot if you think I changed the sense of what he was saying. It's woolly thinking like that that has this forum clogged up with too much quoting.

Any minute now a mod will come along and delete all this off topic idiocy....and rightly so.

Constant use of the brakes when going down hill can lead to Brake Fade (No Brake) in europe mountain roads have run off areas (a sand or gravel pit) in the event of brake fade.Nearly all buses and lorries are fitted with aTelma braking system to illiminate brake fade.

Do you really think the trucks or buses in Thailand have a retarder brake? Do you have any idea how many headlights you can buy for the cost of a retarder brake?

415503-thai-disco-bus.jpeg

What,no ghetto blasters on the outside playing music loud enough to shatter the shop windows as they drive past?

The trouble is Thai drivers do not know how to use the gears to slow

down, going down mountain roads in 4th gear ,braking to slow down,

then when they really need the brakes,they are too hot and brake fade

occurs,resulting in deaths.

regards worgeordie

Most have Brain fade, that's only when scans reveal one exists.whistling.gif

Constant use of the brakes when going down hill can lead to Brake Fade (No Brake) in europe mountain roads have run off areas (a sand or gravel pit) in the event of brake fade.Nearly all buses and lorries are fitted with aTelma braking system to illiminate brake fade.

Do you really think the trucks or buses in Thailand have a retarder brake? Do you have any idea how many headlights you can buy for the cost of a retarder brake?

415503-thai-disco-bus.jpeg

What,no ghetto blasters on the outside playing music loud enough to shatter the shop windows as they drive past?

What they left SOME of the windscreen to see through. ????

Speedy recovery to all. Buses should have limiters like they do in Europe and no driver could even try to pass.

The football club has said it would cover all the medical bills.

A nice gestire from the club, or Newin to be precise, but id love to know the real wealth of Newin Chidchob. From paying ex Arsenal players £500k a year, to building F1 tracks and Football Stadiums, he seems to be incredibly wealthy yet never appears on any rich list!?

• 1 month later...

You must be an idiot........

Refresh your memory on the forum rules. We generally try to avoid that kind of intemperate language here. It helps to keep things civil.

30) Do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes, added emoticons, or altered wording.

The mods have recently added an interpretation to this rule: no partial quoting. I've gotten in trouble twice for this although I did not alter the meaning of the post.

Be careful!

These buses are too tall. The drivers are not properly trained. The buses are not maintained enough. Other road users don't give a <deleted>. They know how to rectify the issue but just stand there looking gormless. If anything this advertises to tourists not to get on these diddy buses.

Another fine example of Thai intelligent driving and overtaking just wait behind for a little while there will be a nice clear road ahead then pass if not just go anyway I have a bigger vehicle than you, it’s either that little vehicle crushed or a tree easy decision, I am a professional bus driver I know best.

I won't ride in a bus or mini van. That leaves a seat open for those with a death wish.

There is no way that you will get me on a bus in Thailand.

Some people don't have a choice

There is ALWAYS a choice. It just depends on how much value you put on your life.