Thai Immigration arrest two foreigners on the lam

webfact

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if both run on other poeples passports, how did the guys get into the country with all the biometric scans at the immigration check at the airports?

Unless the warrants were issued after arrival, I wonder how they got here. With an interpol warrant on your back (and in the computer system), you would not get through immigration at airports in Amsterdam, London, Frankfurt or New York.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

He fled to Thailand and was arrested while selling kebabs at Khao Sarn Road.

Selling kebabs at Khao Sarn road ? thats gold

Not very "low profile" for a Turkish national, now is it? IQ test result...., let's call it "double digit" and leave it at that.

The sums of money involved in these two's crimes are small beer. It is time the Thai government got foreign immigration services to arrest Thai criminals abroad whose crimes make these two look like small change.

&lt;deleted&gt;??? Arresting a wanted child rapist is like the best deed they have done for long. I childs well being is worth more than a billion $

I'll wait for the rest of the story. Child abuse -including rape- is a common claim during divorce proceedings and child custody disputes.

INTERPOL isn't going to try very hard to catch a guy who missed his last 2 alimony payments, or skipped town with the joint bank account. Slap on a child rape charge and there's nowhere to hide.

Kudos for catching the guy named in the warrant, but let's not string him up or cut his balls off just yet.

Your sentiments are spot on. But this is Thai Visa. Most people here are (very) far right. Hang him up, let him die. No need for a trial!

• Like 1

The sums of money involved in these two's crimes are small beer. It is time the Thai government got foreign immigration services to arrest Thai criminals abroad whose crimes make these two look like small change.

You mean .... Thai criminals such as Thaksin Shinawatra ..?

&lt;deleted&gt;??? Arresting a wanted child rapist is like the best deed they have done for long. I childs well being is worth more than a billion $

I'll wait for the rest of the story. Child abuse -including rape- is a common claim during divorce proceedings and child custody disputes.

INTERPOL isn't going to try very hard to catch a guy who missed his last 2 alimony payments, or skipped town with the joint bank account. Slap on a child rape charge and there's nowhere to hide.

Kudos for catching the guy named in the warrant, but let's not string him up or cut his balls off just yet.

I agree. I was thinking the same thing. It says, "charged with raping" it doesn't say convicted.

Anything is gold to you, that's off-topic. ;)
That was actually in the op so is on topic, what you are waffling on about was not in the op so is off topic. Nice avatar .

*deleted*

Good post

The thai police/Interpol have done a great job by arresting these scumbags.The future looks better if more and more get caught too

&lt;deleted&gt; sake ,i liked the kebabs there

im hapy the pedo rapist was arrested but id give the kebab guy a pass wink.png

And this is why people say that the food is better in prisons!!!

and good that they got the kiddy fiddler, but many always come to their defense,

why this is,i have no idea.

Probably be charged for no work permit. Selling Kebabs is reserved for thais.smile.png

Hmm. Checking out http://www.interpol.int/notice/search/wanted and entering the fugitive's surnames...

It would appear that Mr Jozef Polonec is listed but Mr Muhsin Iflazoglu isn't.

However, (granted any spelling mistakes in the article) it is apparent that the Turkish guy hasn't yet made it onto interplod's red list yet.

Now then;

The incestuous rapist's listing on interplod is entirely expected.bah.gif

However, the Turk's listing for a meagre USD10,000 used car scam... Thats odd. The amount is small fry - I wonder whats going on there?

Nice matching T-shirtswhistling.gif

Good job police. I won't give the kudo with conditions to qualify it. I was taught that a compliment should be given without any additonal comments or strings attached with it.

Example of what I was taught not to say: "You did a great job catching these two, however, when are you going to go after the real, big fish?

• Like 1