electric start

toan6082

hello wife needs electric start bike . looking at yamaha fino or nouvo. are any of these push button start. being 6 months pregnant getting in and out of pajero is getting too much.just needs to go get food not far. any other bikes suggested also for a bike how much down then payments. i know for cars but never bought a bike in thailand before. thanks for any advice

Well my advice would be to forget about bike, suck it up and keep driving pajero. I wouldn't let my pregnant woman ride a bike.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

i dont see a reason why a pregnant woman cannot be on a bike? if she cannot ride just bc she might make accident then husband cannot ride too as if he makes accident and hospitalized or dead, who will take care of the wife and new born baby?

this is thailand guys. please dont judge things with your western standards. ladies are stronger here!

Well, back to the OP's original question - the Fino is a push button, electric start. I just bought one a couple of months ago - it suits me fine.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by SpokaneAl

Buy a fridge and stock up with enough food to last her at least a few days, like everyone on a West does. Go and restock it yourself when it gets low on food. :P

Sent from my SM-N900 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Nouvos are about the best fully auto bikes out there - Fino if you prefer the looks.Both fully electric start.Yamaha SPARK (my favorite)is "semi-auto".I can see peoples concerns regarding riding when pregnant , a small accident could cause problems - but so could tripping on a broken sidewalk/pavement.Helmet please , and be very careful. Cigars on you soon LOL!

Well, back to the OP's original question - the Fino is a push button, electric start. I just bought one a couple of months ago - it suits me fine.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

thanks to the only proper help. fino it is. to all the other non helpers i am not in thailand the wife is . she just needs to ride one and half km. in housing estate to the entrance where food stalls are. no parking for cars and not easy to turn around. food is already cooked so take away.

Nouvos are about the best fully auto bikes out there - Fino if you prefer the looks.Both fully electric start.Yamaha SPARK (my favorite)is "semi-auto".I can see peoples concerns regarding riding when pregnant , a small accident could cause problems - but so could tripping on a broken sidewalk/pavement.Helmet please , and be very careful. Cigars on you soon LOL!

thanks nigel it will be a yamaha