Tourist Visa from Pattaya? Pnom Phen Laos or?

On my last few days of an ED visa and looking for the easiest way to aquire a tourist visa mainly double entry.

My options are from what I have read online, single entry which takes more days than wanting in Cambodia, vientiane double entry fly Nok Air and stay in Udon to see some friends on the way home.

Another option is a I guess corrupt visa acquired through a Thai friend in which I don't have to leave the country, for the money it costs to get the under the table visa I could spend a little more and aquire it in one of the two neighbouring countries said prior.

Anyone know of costs or easy solution living in this area to aquire a visa with little hassle? TIA

Getting a visa without leaving the country should not even be considered. It is not legal and you could end up with some fake stamps in your passport.

For a 2 entry visa Vientiane or Savannakhet Laos is the only nearby choice.

Nok Air has flights to Vientiane that are fly/ride service via Udon. They offer the same for flights to Mukdahan (across the river from Savannakhtet) via Nakon Phanom.

Air Asia has Flights to Udon Thani and you can get a van from airport to bridge in Nong Kai.

A less costly option is to go overland. You can get the train to Nong Kai from Bangkok.

You can also take the Yellow Bus to Mukdahan from Pattaya ( http://www.iloveyellowbus.com/en/home.php).

• Like 1

according to your goals - Vientiane only. Friends visit + VISA. If you not on hurry, then Fly n ride is perfect. There is also direct bus from Bell Travel Service to DMK Airport in Bangkok to NOK Air flight. On the way back, you can use free shuttle from DMK to Mor Chit Bus station then hop to Pattaya bus.

Edited by MeowBundit

A few years back I took the train from Huamlamphong Station to Sungai Kalok down South. Then a motorbike to the Malaysia border. Crossed it and then took a Taxi to the Thai Consulate in Kota Bharu. I received a 60 day single entry Tourist VISA the first time. Then I did the same trip a second time and received a 60 day multiple entry Tourist VISA. No hassles or problems each time back then. The rail trip is long and a bit harsh. Also, the Thai Consulate in Kota Bharu is closed on Fridays and Saturdays in respect to Islam Religion in Malaysia.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

A few years back I took the train from Huamlamphong Station to Sungai Kalok down South. Then a motorbike to the Malaysia border. Crossed it and then took a Taxi to the Thai Consulate in Kota Bharu. I received a 60 day single entry Tourist VISA the first time. Then I did the same trip a second time and received a 60 day multiple entry Tourist VISA. No hassles or problems each time back then. The rail trip is long and a bit harsh. Also, the Thai Consulate in Kota Bharu is closed on Fridays and Saturdays in respect to Islam Religion in Malaysia.

There are no "multiple entry" tourist visas.

It would be helpful to others to state if what was obtained was a double or triple entry tourist visa