how to remarry my ex-wife, please help

papayaya

the international accepted common law

clap2.gifclap2.gif

OK, lets compare this!

Thai rigmarole

1. Translate Thai divorce certificate into Swedish/ English
  2. Take Thai Tuk Tuk to embassy and get the free man letter, by showing divorce certificate plus translation
  3. Take Thai Tuk Tuk to Ampare and sign certificate with wife

Indian rigmarole

1. Take plane to India
  2. Take Indian Tuk Tuk to church or temple and be married
  3. Take Indian Tuk Tuk to government office and get church/ temple certificate authorised
  4. Take plane to Thailand
  5. Get authorised Indian certificate translated in Thai
  6. Take Thai Tuk Tuk to government office and present translation and register wedding in Thailand

Take the thai choice ....less hasle for a change....have you ever been to an Indian airport?

• Like 1

You will ned to get a new affirmation letter of freedom to marry from your embassy and go through all the other steps again. Thsi time you give back the divorce certificate at the aphur and get a new wedding certificate.

The only thing that is different when you re-marry your wife is that there is no required waiting period to see if she is pregnant or not.

Thiis is all quite interesting.

I contacted the Embassy, had to tell where I lived before.

That said, the civil admin there said I am married....indeed to my ex-wife.

But that was on the date in 2006 I left the country to start living in Thailand.

So....no certificate

You will ned to get a new affirmation letter of freedom to marry from your embassy and go through all the other steps again. Thsi time you give back the divorce certificate at the aphur and get a new wedding certificate.

The only thing that is different when you re-marry your wife is that there is no required waiting period to see if she is pregnant or not.

What ! There is a rule now that your future wife has to take a pregnancy test? Surely not.

Yes there is In Thailand, if she is pregnant, then the sperm donor has claim on the baby, an in some instances, the girl herself - Ownership??

My question is WHY?? remarry, i Have been with my ex-wife now for 17 years, we are officially divorced but happily "married? Oh, she is not Thai but what the hell same same, she is SE Asian........tongue.png

What ! There is a rule now that your future wife has to take a pregnancy test? Surely not.

Yes there is In Thailand, if she is pregnant, then the sperm donor has claim on the baby, an in some instances, the girl herself - Ownership??

My question is WHY?? remarry, i Have been with my ex-wife now for 17 years, we are officially divorced but happily "married? Oh, she is not Thai but what the hell same same, she is SE Asian........tongue.png

Don't Forget to Pay the Sin-Sot again either............................clap2.gifclap2.gif

in India the parents of the bride pay the sin sot!

And that information is relevant because of ...................What

He is married to a Thai...Not an Eskimo.....or an Indian

In Alaska Sin Sod is paid with liquified whale blubber contained in double stitched seal skins

Don't Forget to Pay the Sin-Sot again either............................clap2.gifclap2.gif

in India the parents of the bride pay the sin sot!

Likewise clap2.gifclap2.gif

So, you can get married in India and collect sin sot, then go to thailand and give it away. for a thai bride.... Good idea, instead of using your own money.

5 million lost and now re-marry her again?

Just make a ceremony but for gods sake not marry her again.

Edited by MobileContent