Defiant red-shirt hardliner Kotee challenges Army chief's separation movement ban

webfact

They could be twins.

Hmm...You may be on to something close to the truth there mate. I've never seen them in public together. One and the same person? Only have to whip on a pair of shades and there you have it - instant red boogeyman.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The spirit of Sae Daeng lives on.

He's either a loose cannon or his loose lips will sink his ship. Yet Yingluck won't sic the dogs on him, because she and her brother need all the support they can get, however loose lipped.

I can only sound out Thai words a little bit, but enough to see that the translation of the banner is not correct.

'Gu and Mung' is at the beginning of the banner, not in the middle, as transliterated by Thai PBS;

If this country has no justice, Gu and Mung better separate the country.

I know who,has even bigger guns and bigger cars called TANKS and lol,things that fly called WARPLANES. Oopsies. I know who will regret threatening the boys with even bigger toys

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

The spirit of Sae Daeng lives on.

He's either a loose cannon or his loose lips will sink his ship. Yet Yingluck won't sic the dogs on him, because she and her brother need all the support they can get, however loose lipped.

I can only sound out Thai words a little bit, but enough to see that the translation of the banner is not correct.

'Gu and Mung' is at the beginning of the banner, not in the middle, as transliterated by Thai PBS;

If this country has no justice, Gu and Mung better separate the country.

It's in smaller writing above 'gu and mueng' .... But the operative word isn't "justice" at all but "harmony". Thai PBS editorship is dire.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Edited by Trembly

ko-tee_2806810b.jpg

He looks tough enough to kick the kitty across the front yard. Here's how tough Thai men are: I once went to go visit a cave with 3 Thai men. One stuck by the car. One walked up the dirt road, but was afraid to go up the access path. The 3rd went up the path, but was too spooked to walk in the cave, trying to convince me that ghosts and giant scorpions and snakes resided in there. I have been in that same cave dozens of times before and after that pathetic little romp with the three Thai men.

Still in need of evidence Khun Chalerm...??!

Chalerm hasn't seen the sign himself. He hasn't spoken directly with Kotee about this issue. He doesn't know if this Kotee is an imposter or the real one. Who can trust media reports. As far as he knows it's just a big conspiracy to bad mouth the red-shirts.

On the other hand, personally I don't think there is a real risk of Thailand separating into multiple countries.

Well I agree with you on that. No chance of separating.

But just to speculate who would go where.

We know thee red shirts favor violence and the Yellow shirts were trying to instigate a war with Cambodia.

Thankfully both groups are in the minority.

But think of the possibilities if they were to unite. They could take their army of 600,000 and attack Cambodia. Thus giving each what he wants the red shirts get to be violent and the yellow shirts get their war. Maybe even get far enough to liberate their leader from a Cambodian jail. The main airport would be safe as Thaksin would own it on his land in Chiang Mai.

seajae,...

i see that you are overlooking the unlawful acts of blocking polling stations and polling registration. i think it was Sutheps followers illegal acts that Kotee was referring to that the army was overlooking. besides you just keep brining up what the red shirts do wrong to justify what Sutheps Id#$&*s are doing.

Sutheps just show is political difference with government, Reds show there wish to separate from the country and try to drive country to civil war.....

In laksi accident Kotee always said he was not on the scene, but a lot of picture show him, some in a police van

Please do not confuse Rocky and his type with facts.

It is hard enough on them living in dream land.

Top army pick for dummy bayonet practice.

Must be paid alot by the man in Dubai to face up to Prayuth like that.

I'm sure he's already been adopted by Hun Sen as his advisor with perks and complete with escape route +car waiting.

Nobody's that stupid/suicidal.

Edited by smileydude
  • Like 1

"Kotee earlier announced on a community radio station which he runs calling on the red-shirt people to kidnap Mah-Gen Wara Boonyasit, commander of the First Division of the Royal Guards, and Col Songwit Noonpakdi, commander of the 11thInfantry Regiment."

The guy must have a death wish!

What's gotten in to him?

Previously, the Red Shirt Leader Ko Tee had always come across as a quiet, peaceful, and mild-mannered man.

ko-tee_2806810b.jpg

You just don't take a knife to a gunfight. It's just a NO brainer!

He's definitely labor minister material...coffee1.gif

ko-tee_2806810b.jpg

I see he is an alumnus of the Benny Hill School of Beret-Shaping.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

That is the funniest remark I have seen for a while. Thank you. tongue.png

• Like 1

ko-tee_2806810b.jpg

I buy machetes on a regular basis, because of always doing brush clearing on my rural parcels.

The machete the Rambo-wanna-be is holding is the poorest quality. If you try to cut bamboo with it, the blade either bounces off or twists and bends. Maybe he can use that machete to chop up some onion tops to add to his coagulated pig's blood soup.