In support of Satish Sehgal

webfact

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It can be argued that Satish Sehgal was in violation of the law."

Enough said.

Guests musts accept their hosts rules, customs and laws.

But be warned: rules, customs and laws can be changed/selfishly tailored/made up as they go along. And for a certain price, can be ignored altogether.

• Like 2

symptomatic of an underlying problem that has been at the root of this conflict: a failure to celebrate differences. Believe it or not, there is an underlying racial overtone to the various conflicts in Thailand. In some cases the differences are being deliberately accentuated by the greedy and powerful, in others they are the result of a historical lack of awareness and of education.

and

It can be argued that Satish Sehgal was in violation of the law.

This has been covered so many times,nothing new here.....move along people......nothing to see here.....

• Like 1

Australia deports aliens who protest, spit or curse. Why shouldn't Thailand?

I see everyone complaining that laws aren't followed in Thailand but then they complain that someone who broke the law should not be prosecuted according to the law. So what is it, follow the law or not? Or only selective following of the law?

I'm not sure you'll fit in here.

Too much common sense in your post.

• Like 2

I expect that he will leave and told to submit an application to return. After some time enjoying himself in soothing India, he will be able to return to Thailand and to oversee his restaurant and Indian focused tour agency. I'm sure he'll do just fine back in India and use it as an opportunity to connect with the people he is trying to sell his wedding "holidays" to.

...yeh sure deport the poor bastard you "law abiding" freaks

There is an important difference betrween the law-breaker Suthep and the law-breaker Sehgal

Suthep is Thai, Sehgal is not Thai

Clear?? whistling.gif

So he broke the law. What law? A law that prohibits people who do not have a Thai passport to voice a (political) opinion? What exactly did Satish Sehgal do wrong? Nobody really knows because the law itself is unclear.

Are we who post here also violating this law by voicing a political opinion? Can we all be deported immediately?

Satish Sehgal has been carefully choosen by Chalerm to maximize the effect of INTIMIDATING the opposition. In this effort he joins the murderers of Trat and Rajaprasong who try to intimidate all and any opposition to voice their opinion.

The murderers of Trat and Rajaprasong kill people, Chalrem destroys lifes.

• Like 1

So he broke the law. What law? A law that prohibits people who do not have a Thai passport to voice a (political) opinion? What exactly did Satish Sehgal do wrong? Nobody really knows because the law itself is unclear.

Are we who post here also violating this law by voicing a political opinion? Can we all be deported immediately?

Satish Sehgal has been carefully choosen by Chalerm to maximize the effect of INTIMIDATING the opposition. In this effort he joins the murderers of Trat and Rajaprasong who try to intimidate all and any opposition to voice their opinion.

The murderers of Trat and Rajaprasong kill people, Chalrem destroys lifes.

<deleted>? There was basically one non Thai who got in stage and this was him.

No one chose him, he chose to get involved. A man of such principle should take his punishment like a man of principle. You think 99.9% of thailand relates to this guy? Hardly

cough,splutter.

Edited by Thai at Heart
  • Like 1

Enough said.

How about Chalerm Son? Red bul guy? Muu Ham? Violating law here doesn't mean anything as long as you have money and connections :(

• Like 1

Enough said.

How about Chalerm Son? Red bul guy? Muu Ham? Violating law here doesn't mean anything as long as you have money and connections :(

And THAI....

• Like 1

symptomatic of an underlying problem that has been at the root of this conflict: a failure to celebrate differences. Believe it or not, there is an underlying racial overtone to the various conflicts in Thailand. In some cases the differences are being deliberately accentuated by the greedy and powerful, in others they are the result of a historical lack of awareness and of education.

and

It can be argued that Satish Sehgal was in violation of the law.

This has been covered so many times,nothing new here.....move along people......nothing to see here.....

I just wish the "nothing new here ... move along people ... nothing see here" comments would move along.

Enough said.

How about Chalerm Son? Red bul guy? Muu Ham? Violating law here doesn't mean anything as long as you have money and connections sad.png

And THAI....

AND not Indian. There is an unpleasant element of anti-South Asian racism running deeply through Thai society ("If you see a snake and an Indian kill the Khaek first") that Chalerm is seeking to exploit here.

I have no proof, but I strongly suspect that the same ugly racist streak runs in more than a few of the posters on this thread: "Lets see if he's got the nuts to pull this crap in the streets of Pakistan".

• Like 1

Enough said.

How about Chalerm Son? Red bul guy? Muu Ham? Violating law here doesn't mean anything as long as you have money and connections sad.png

And THAI....

AND not Indian. There is an unpleasant element of anti-South Asian racism running deeply through Thai society ("If you see a snake and an Indian kill the Khaek first") that Chalerm is seeking to exploit here.

I have no proof, but I strongly suspect that the same ugly racist streak runs in more than a few of the posters on this thread: "Lets see if he's got the nuts to pull this crap in the streets of Pakistan".

Nothing racist at all in that statement except he's Indian not Pakistani, I think you may find that the poster was refering to protesting or he may well have been pointing out that he's an ALIEN and protesting against another Government authority if he were to be in Pakistan and repeating what he did in Thailand.

So you're right, you have no proof, perhaps an apology for making an assumption would be more in line than calling someone a racist ;)

• Like 1

and another who just can't stay on topic, it's not about Chalems son, it's about a man who should have known better!!

I'm willing to bet that 75-90% of Thais have probably never even heard of him either ;)

Who? Chalerm's son?