Different sound

Randell

Monday late after noon around 5.30.sitting by the window reading the paper I heard an unusual sound. This is the time in my village of Ban Tri Keaw that the e-tans come home from the fields I'm used to this noise and that wasn't it. The Mae Fah Luang Airport is not that far away but it wasn't any of those familiar sounds either. So while I'm contemplating what the cause was Three motorized parasailers over flew the house at not much more than a 100 foot. They must have coming in to land some where close as there was less the 20 minutes of day light by this point. I immediately thought of Village Farang and his wonderful photography and what incredible shots you could get from that height. And they were headed your way VF. Did any one else see them?

Randell

• Like 1

This was definitely Monday and they must have been coming into land because of the light was fading. They had been following the Waterford Valley. Very interesting I would like to find out more and it's been on my to do list for some time. I just keep forgetting about it until something like this comes along.