where to buy tampons

Ebenweb

odd question, but for some reason we can't find any in the pharmacies we've checked, nor in Tesco on the superhighway close to where we live. do we need to go to some big farang-style shopping mall pharmacy or something?

Get serious - you must have searched carefully. Local 7-11 has 7 varieties. In stock. Today.

weird. we tried one 7-11 so far--only panty liners or whatever you call them. tried 3 small pharmacies in various locations and the nearest tesco. have you seen them in more than one 7-11?

Being a bloke, I might be wrong, but I don't think Thais use tampons, just the pads.

Iam also a bloke but at the canteen at my work they also sell some assorted variety stuff (toilet paper/Soap/Hair shampoo/Vagina cleaning stuff etc etc) as well and amongst all that is tampons so I can only assume some Thai's do use them.

Edited by Spoonman

Being a bloke, I might be wrong, but I don't think Thais use tampons, just the pads.

Iam also a bloke but at the canteen at my work they also sell some assorted variety stuff (toilet paper/Soap/Hair shampoo/Vagina cleaning stuff etc etc) as well and amongst all that is tampons so I can only assume some Thai's do use them.

Thank you for the correction. Never met one that does use them, & probably never will, being married & all.

"Tampons contain two things that are potentially harmful: Rayon (for absorbency),and dioxin (a chemical used in bleaching the products)."

Source

So your source is some space cadet folk singer?

play.gif

biggrin.png

Edited by Chicog

"Tampons contain two things that are potentially harmful: Rayon (for absorbency),and dioxin (a chemical used in bleaching the products)."

Source

play.gif

biggrin.png

Glad one of us went there.

I considered describing in detail what life without tampons is like for my wife but good judgement prevailed.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Source

play.gif

biggrin.png

C'mon, what is there not to trust about this source? After all, she can play the accordion in the snow! closedeyes.gif

Source

play.gif

biggrin.png

C'mon, what is there not to trust about this source? After all, she can play the accordion in the snow! closedeyes.gif

How do you know, it might be a right racket.

tongue.png