Largest Beach Front in the Caribbean For Sale

Anyone want an island in the Caribbean - close enough to the International Airport.

Actually its better than an island - it a long Peninsular stretching 4 Miles of beach

but a long stones through from the mainland...

Perfect for a "gated" resort without the infrastructure or shipping costs.

Not exactly Thai Real Estate.

What's it going for (no I'm not likely to be buying it)?

Times are hard - friends are few, I have 19 Travel coordinators domains

eg hotel coordinators, tour coordinators etc

The Caribbean island is only 15 million USD

You know what they say - buy at the bottom of a market

All above are suitable for Thai residents commission

Im not an Estate agent (Realtor)

Just have contacts in nice islands like the Philippines

where I am looking at beach front for myself...

Edited by Maroon Watcher

Can get you absolute beachfront condo in Foreign name for only US$450,000...210 sqm unobstructed views...bargain, unique and the best on the Eastern seaboard.smile.png

Sounds good but this a Private island (peninsular) with 4 Miles (6.4 Km?) of Caribbean beach -

The Only one in the Caribbean Today.

There must be plenty of investers in Thailand - looking for real Paradise...

And where exactly this spot of paradise located?

Lots of this picture perfect caribbean seem to look good behind the hotel's gate...and you kind a secterive about he place.

there is plenty international airports, so, cant think of that as a real giveaway about the location.

Can get you absolute beachfront condo in Foreign name for only US$450,000...210 sqm unobstructed views...bargain, unique and the best on the Eastern seaboard.smile.png

Sounds good but this a Private island (peninsular) with 4 Miles (6.4 Km?) of Caribbean beach -

And this is a condo directly on a beach that is almost private at a fraction of the cost for an island in one of the most violent parts of the world...you pays yoour money and takes your chances.....know where I would be

But the UN says Thailand is one of the Most dangerous places in the World ("With satistics available")
- not counting suicides and balcony falls then. Ha ha.

And this is a condo directly on a beach that is almost private at a fraction of the cost for an island in one of the most violent parts of the world...you pays yoour money and takes your chances.....know where I would be

Do you really think that that a Thailand forum is the best place to advertise a $15M island in the Caribbean? Try advertising through a real estate agent that has the type of buyers you're looking for. You're wasting your time here.

Edited by davejones23

Thanks for the advice.

I know there plenty of people who can afford and will find this investment interesting.

Maybe Thai/Ferang/ Chinese etc Residents

I dont want to deny them.

And I am doing this for a friend, so no big deal

Do you really think that that a Thailand forum is the best place to advertise a $15M island in the Caribbean? Try advertising through a real estate agent that has the type of buyers you're looking for. You're wasting your time here.