Heifer Help

I doubt if it is available here in Thailand,it has been discontinued in the US for some time now.

It has been replaced with Revalor wich is not as strong.

I have seen a vet. here implant pellets into some beef cattle so there must be a way to get it.

I would think just asking a vet.would give you more information.

• Like 1

I believe that Revalor is a brand name for the gun that injects Finaplix. I believe it's still available in the US but I wish it wasn't.

Finaplix is a steroid injected into beef cattle for about the last 2 months prior to slaughter.

I sure wouldn't use it, especially if I was going to eat the beef.

I believe that Revalor is a brand name for the gun that injects Finaplix. I believe it's still available in the US but I wish it wasn't.

Finaplix is a steroid injected into beef cattle for about the last 2 months prior to slaughter.

Hormones of that nature are 0% absorbed orally. They do not have a carbon atom attached at the 19th position, so they never pass the liver. Eat up!

Hormones of that nature are 0% absorbed orally. They do not have a carbon atom attached at the 19th position, so they never pass the liver. Eat up!

So, how do they help cattle gain muscle mass while losing fat? It is the androgenic steroid trenbolone acetate. Athletes and body builders sometimes use it. Some (many) cattle growers use it when finishing an animal.

Why is it toxic in overdose?

So, how do they help cattle gain muscle mass while losing fat? It is the androgenic steroid trenbolone acetate. Athletes and body builders sometimes use it. Some (many) cattle growers use it when finishing an animal.

Why is it toxic in overdose?

Extremely high doses CAN cause live toxicity, but it is rare. Wherr cattle use 200mg over 63 days, atheletes use 200mg every other day. That is dumb in my opinion.

About 6-8 years ago they where popular ,never did any good as the rationing and management was so bad they never did work ,the idea was ,use an implant ,so you could cut back on feed ,and costs, Thai's thinking that would work, needless to say it did not ,and seemed to die a death ,not seem them for some years now.

I do not know how your Thai is ,or where you are ,could try the DPO at Mortlec ,Salarburi, home of the Thai /Denmark milk company,some good vets there ,or next to the Thai military bank is a shop that sells Dairy supplies and drugs they might know.

I would not bother ,having worked /reared cattle in Thailand for some years now they are not a good idea ,better off to work out a proper well balanced ration for the heifers they will grow just as well .

Yours

KS

• Like 1