Thailand boundaries, Where it starts?

dontscrewmyday

From what altitude starts a country (Thailand in this case) .?

I believe in USA it s 600 000 ft(FL 600), over this, it s the stratosphere. Can be different in Thailand.

600k feet is the highest altitude than a military plane can go.

From sea, it s 20 nautical miles from coast.

What about from under? Deep in the ground...

From Wiki. Your 600k feet is a bit much.

There is no international agreement on the vertical extent of sovereign airspace (the boundary between outer space—which is not subject to national jurisdiction—and national airspace), with suggestions ranging from about 30 km (19 mi) (the extent of the highest aircraft and balloons) to about 160 km (99 mi) (the lowest extent of short-term stable orbits). The Fédération Aéronautique Internationale has established the Kármán line, at an altitude of 100 km (62 mi), as the boundary between the Earth's atmosphere and the outer space, while the United States considers anyone who has flown above 50 miles (80 km) to be an astronaut; indeed descending space shuttles have flown closer than 80 km (50 mi) over other nations, such as Canada, without requesting permission first.[1] Nonetheless both the Kármán line and the U.S. definition are merely working benchmarks, without any real legal authority over matters of national sovereignty.

I don't think there is one downward.

It is very clear you have far too much time on your hands or you have a very large navel of which you spend a huge amount of time gazing at may I respectfully suggest you get a hobby, knitting, painting by numbers something that will make you think of sensible things, with respect of course.

Well I must go I am off to count the number of hairs in my left ear.

Good Evening To You crazy.gif

I want claim ownership of land across the globe.

If I own land on the opposite site of the globe. From surface to the other surface, land is mine....

Sounds crazy, but I m sure it s legal!

Ummm... yeah....

You may want to consult with the US, Russian, and Chinese militaries first before claiming all your land.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

If I own land on the opposite site of the globe. From surface to the other surface, land is mine....

Wish you well OP...................wink.png

The last time I heard far out comments like these (about something else BTW) it was preceded with:

"Here, hold my beer for a second and watch this. I've done this hundreds of times".......................tongue.png

• Like 1

If, however, the OP were to journey in the other direction ... towards the Center of the Earth.

\Replenished with the water the journey continued with haste, but \\somehow they find themselves separated.

\kProfessor Lidenbrook's \nephew Axel found himself alone.

His mind was seized with \unparalleled fear and he saw memories of home flashing before him.

\
His fiancee Grauben, his house and friends in Hamburg. He saw \hallucinations of all the incidents of the journey. And, unworthy
as he felt, he knelt in fervent prayer and then, in panic, he ran \blindly through a tunnel only to reach a dead end, where he fell
panting for breath. In the darkness he cried... voices... \voices... voices...

He heard voices. He heard his uncle's voice.
Due to the shape of the gallery and the conducting power of the \rocks, his uncle's voice was uncannily travelling around the
walls. By means of their chronometers they discovered they were \four miles apart, so Axel set about the task of rejoining the
Professor and their guide.

\Credit

I think the OP often hears voices ... whistling.gif

Ummm... yeah....

You may want to consult with the US, Russian, and Chinese militaries first before claiming all your land.

Well the Russian may like the idea :-)....

Get the lat/long coordinates from gMap.

Swap N for S on the latitude, subtract 180 from the longitude.

Plug this antipodal point back into gMap.

Most of Thailand drops into the Atlantic off Peru, but small area above Ubon hits the coast south of Lima.

5XT3fUQ.png

Edited by wym