Yingluck holds meeting with economic ministers

webfact

Yingluck:

Dear all, thank you three times for attending this meeting.

Now I have to leave you as more important shopping matters have risen.

Swadee Kha.

You know, those jokes just never get old....................................

How about ... What has Mr. Suthep contributed to the Thai Economy? Could you please elaborate on this? Please indulge me on this request.

Many TV members who deride Yingluck's actions is pure sour grapes. In the meantime, Mr. Suthep continue to ruin the Kingdoms' economy. Instead of applauding Yingluck for trying to do something positive for the Kingdom, she is criticized. So many malcontents in this country. It really is a pity. tsk tsk...

how is stealing tax payer money something positive?

Or what positive things did you see from this government so far?

How about ... What has Mr. Suthep contributed to the Thai Economy? Could you please elaborate on this? Please indulge me on this request.

Many TV members who deride Yingluck's actions is pure sour grapes. In the meantime, Mr. Suthep continue to ruin the Kingdoms' economy. Instead of applauding Yingluck for trying to do something positive for the Kingdom, she is criticized. So many malcontents in this country. It really is a pity. tsk tsk...

You have got to be joking....she is not trying to do anything for the kingdom....everything she does only benefits her family..ie......Rice scheme. Amnesty Bill. Ordering planes for her to go shopping..etc.. I would like you to advise everyone of anything "positive' she has done ????

What a stupid question. Suthep at least has tried to cut out the Shin Cancer in this country.which hopefully will lead to a healthier Economy for Thailand. It is a bit like asking yourself or anyone else that question

how about firstly an answer to the question put to you.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app