Two Bedroom Furnished Apartments

ray23

I have a home in Udon already adn was wondering what the cost a two bedroom farrang furnished apartment would be in the are during the off season, or for that matter during the season?

When I say farrang furnished I mean with UBC T.V, phone service for a computer, aircon reasonable comfort for farrangs. I woudl enjoy spending some time there but I think I would be more comfortable in something beyond a hotel room.

does anyone know of some sited tht I mgiht be able to do a bit of research on?

I have a home in Udon already adn was wondering what the cost a two bedroom farrang furnished apartment would be in the are during the off season, or for that matter during the season?

When I say farrang furnished I mean with UBC T.V, phone service for a computer, aircon reasonable comfort for farrangs. I woudl enjoy spending some time there but I think I would be more comfortable in something beyond a hotel room.

does anyone know of some sited tht I mgiht be able to do a bit of research on?

Exactly what I'm looking for too!

I know that now there is a lot of ads on the streets for houses and apartments! It will be rather easy if You are there on place, to find something! The problem can be to find something with the little "extra" You are looking for! UBC no big problem. Can be installed in less than a week. AC very common!

The problem is the phone and ADSL!

If someone know something, please let ray23 and me know!

/sunem

have a look at

http://www.houseinphuket.com/

she is really nice and found my first house here. all her houses are for the farang market .... otherwise just have a drive around ..there are loads of good houses for rent at the moment .. i live in nai harn which is a beautiful place to stay ... i found my new house 6 weeks ago just by knocking on the door of the owner ... i arranged for both ubc and adsl to be installed before i moved in, very easy to do this if you cannot find a house that already has these services ... make sure though it has a telephone line already installed or you may find that you cannot have adsl once you have moved in

good luck

Hi,

Just back from Phuket and rented a place ... it is REALLY going to depend on your length of lease and the season ... I got a 2BD house in Kamala for REALLY good price. I'll have to see about the phoneline and ADSL after I get there at the end of the month. Until I get that set up I'll suffer through AIS's slightly faster than dial-up GPRS speeds and BT to my laptop! I've done it before!