Yingluck bursts into tears again in Khon Kaen province

webfact

No, the real ignorance lies in believing what the shin-rouge want the masses to believe. But you did a fairly good job of parroting the red party line, helping to spread the big lie, and doing your small part in helping to fuel the class warfare on which the shin mob utterly depends.

Then your ignorant, very ignorant, the n/s divide has nothing to do with the shinawatra's, take a look at the history and how this country came together as one, then the insurgency duing the indo-china wars.. this conflict is about the traditional elites in bangkok and their followers angry that they had lost power due to democracy.

I honestly believe if all Shins and their cronies all disappeared from Thailand the country could actually be repaired. As long as they are here this hatred will continue forever.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then your ignorant, very ignorant, the n/s divide has nothing to do with the shinawatra's, take a look at the history and how this country came together as one, then the insurgency duing the indo-china wars.. this conflict is about the traditional elites in bangkok and their followers angry that they had lost power due to democracy.

I almost agree with you, only your reply should have been 3 words shorter.

I honestly believe if all Shins and their cronies all disappeared from Thailand the country could actually be repaired. As long as they are here this hatred will continue forever.

Are you out of your mind. The hatred of Thailand's elite is directed at any one person or family that appears to have more money of be more powerful that they are. This is the underlying cause of social and political problems in Thailand.

The Shinawatra family is more wealthy than most, are astute enabled business and nation builders and have more compassion for all of Thai the people than anyone else in sight. The Shinawatras are ideal leaders to take Thailand forward to peace and prosperity.

On the other hand Thailand's elite families and their elite military spend enormous amounts of energy devising conspiracies with a view to bringing Thaksin family down.

So you see the barrier to full democracy with an Credible Judiciary in Thailand are the elite and their largely corrupt insiders.

It's all about envy and greed.

The Shinawatra family is more wealthy than most, are astute enabled business and nation builders and have more compassion for all of Thai the people than anyone else in sight. The Shinawatras are ideal leaders to take Thailand forward to peace and prosperity.

My, my, my. I'm not normally lost for words but you got me this time indyuk.

• Like 1

Don’ they want all Thais to stay together.

Do they mean to have all Shinawatra family members leave the country for good. It is such question that should be asked.

1. No.

2. Yes.

3. The question has been asked, and tears from a laughably incompetent lightweight will not make it not go away, thankyouverymuchpackyourbaggoodbye.

Edit: Having apparently irreconcilable problems with quotes, the first sentence should be in the quote but won't go.

Edited by Crushdepth

Goodness, where to begin? You must be new here or blind to the evil Thaksin and his pals did and are still doing to this country. His appeal is all smoke and mirrors and used to placate the masses while he enriches his family. The man is cancer for Thailand and will always be so. Yingluck is simply his mouthpiece.

• Like 1

Goodness, where to begin? You must be new here or blind to the evil Thaksin and his pals did and are still doing to this country. His appeal is all smoke and mirrors and used to placate the masses while he enriches his family. The man is cancer for Thailand and will always be so. Yingluck is simply his mouthpiece.

Most of the more outspoken persons whether they're yellow or red... are mouth pieces. Only a delusional nimcompoop would blame one person for that a country hasn't developed as fast as it should have for the past 70 years.