Two Questions if anyone can Help.

Question 1. I have just bought a new Honda PCX 150. It is absolutely brilliant. I was walking past a shop in Don Muang across from the airport. I saw what looked like seat covers, I have never seen them anywhere else.

Is the purpose of them for more comfort, or is it cosmetic? The reason I ask is I will be riding long journeys, and anything that adds to your comfort is worth looking at.

Question 2. I understand there is a motorbike auction in Bangkok. Does anyone have any experience of this? I want to sell my customised Fino 2 years old with 9000 Kilos on the clock. It cost 54.000 Baht. Would I be realistic hoping for 30.000 Baht for it? Thanks for any help.

1. if its a mesh tye of seat cover, it's to keep the seat cool.....

2. All the bikes i've sold have been on Thai Visa classifieds and Baht sold....give them a try.

No it does not look like mesh, and I have already had the bike on Thaivisa classifieds and no answers. I live in a village upcountry, and I don't see anyone wanting to come here, so I have to look at other means of selling it. Thanks again.

Be careful with the auctions. Very risky if you dont know a load about bikes and being able to speak thai is a must. i have only heard terrible stories about the auctions. better of buying from a farang. And no way you will get 30,000 baht for that fino, unless you find the right farang ;}

Be careful with the auctions. Very risky if you dont know a load about bikes and being able to speak thai is a must. i have only heard terrible stories about the auctions. better of buying from a farang. And no way you will get 30,000 baht for that fino, unless you find the right farang ;}

I think he wants to sell his Fino at auction.

OP: Big depreciation on bikes here.

Low 20's likely.

Thanks, going by what you and other posters are saying, I'll just leave the auctions out.