AUSTRALIA - IMPORTANT - VFS is moving ...

Looks more conveniently located.

Wonder why they moved?

Maybe we are paying to much for their services ... whistling.gif

Business Opportunity ...

Having just had some documents translated (and surprised at the cost ... facepalm.gif) ... I reckon that there is an excellent business opportunity to open a shop in the new place as the two translation services that operate on the Ground Floor where VFS are currently operating from might be stuck in their lease for sometime and can't move.

I'm back to Australia ... so it won't be me ... but for some other inspired entrepreneur ... biggrin.png

Wonder why they moved?

Business Opportunity ...

Having just had some documents translated (and surprised at the cost ... facepalm.gif) ... I reckon that there is an excellent business opportunity to open a shop in the new place as the two translation services that operate on the Ground Floor where VFS are currently operating from might be stuck in their lease for sometime and can't move.

I'm back to Australia ... so it won't be me ... but for some other inspired entrepreneur ... biggrin.png

Good idea David!thumbsup.gif

Talking about Translations for visas , my girl is applying for a visa to Australia and she has been quoted 400 baht per page for translations from Thai to English which surprised us both. Is there a cheaper place that is accredited with VFS or the Aus government that can be recommended ?

Hope the new office has a bigger waiting room with more chairs - not a complaint more of a minor irritation with the old offices , but Sukhumvit will be more convenient for us but it is a further distance to the Aus Embassy - an inconvenience for VFS i suspect.

Thanks for the info David.

Thanyou for the info David,

@xen

i had some documents translated at ANZ sep 13 i also paid 400bt back then, so i think this is the going rate.

Be careful with any cheaper translators.

Make sure they are qualified to certify and stamp your documents as a true translations.

• 4 weeks later...

Wonder why they moved?

Business Opportunity ...

There are already a couple of translation agencies located on the ground floor of Trendy.

I have these images of Ozzies and Brits battling it out for the very limited lift space to get up to the overcrowded 28th floor where both nations visas are now to be processed. Nightmare.