Tobacco

You need to buy one first and check it - there are many fakes about, bought in from Laos and Cambodia on the cheap and sold as the real thing.

(Easy to tell - tastes nothing like!)

Other than that, Sampet supermarket in Nathon has a big range of imported tobacco, Including the genuine Golden Virginia.

R

• Like 1

Many years ago a friend would get some Thai tobacco for himself from someone in CM, it was very mild so started smoking that. Can't get it any more... Couple of years back a saw a brand in a mom and pop store I had not seen before so bought a packet (5 Baht). It's very mild unlike all the other brands I tried but I continued smoking golden V anyway. Couple of years back couldn't find golden anywhere so started smoking the Thai stuff I had found. When golden did start to appear in the 7-11s again some 2 months later the price had gone from 250 pouch to 360 so I just kept smoking the Thai stuff and have done since. I've a picture somewhere of the pouch. Give it a try if you find it around... Only mom and pop stores sell it, never in 7-11 etc.

post-145163-0-80201400-1395226297_thumb.

Edited by notmyself
  • Like 1