London-Bangkok Rtn £299 Emirates Oct thru Jan.

roamer

Might help someone, not sure how long the deal will be around and possibly best not suited to those who want their hand held when booking airline tickets.

It's a bit of a workaround involves booking through Expedia Brazil but it's worked for many folks. All the info is on the link, take time to go through the posts.

Certainly while I'm typing there are many dates available Oct/Nov/Jan, think many of the Dec dates have gone.

Note you must use credit card not a debit card. Make sure your credit card issuer is not declining to authorise as it's a Brazilian website.

For those who will insist it's all a con all I can say that are many on the site that the link is on that have been taking advantages of similar deals for some months now.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/return-flights-bangkok-from-london-airbus-a380-emirates-now-299-jan-2015-quick-expedia-1855710

• Like 1

Update.

" Just booked 2 flights for end of Jan, came out £321 for the exact dates and times we wanted, still a bargain!"

" paid by halifax clarity credit card with no problem . for 319 return lgw-dxb-bkk-dxb-lhr (dxb-lhr with qantas) can't complaint at all."

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/return-flights-bangkok-from-london-airbus-a380-emirates-now-299-jan-2015-quick-expedia-1855710?page=7#comments

Is this legit? May book my next high season trip tomorrow if that's the case. I usually take that route with emirates and pay around £700.

100% legit. there have been various deals going through Expedia Brazil for some time now, I know someone who got a deal for Australia (and has now returned) saving some £350 over the Expedia UK site. As you have to pay via credit card rather than debit card you also have security there under the refund policy. You won't need it. This is a 100% legit deal. Not a "fare error" , a lot of good deals coming out of Brazil at the moment on various sites. Incredibly complex stuff behind this but involves currency controls in Venezuela apparently. smile.png

Edit. You don't have to follow the link, you can Google Expedia Brazil and do it that way if it makes you happier.

Edited by roamer
  • Like 1

It just seems to be too good to be true normally a fare that low between uk and bkk wouldn't exist not on IATA standards not even on a special I a have just done a search and indeed it came out to around £300 return flights:

London para Banguecoque qua 8/10/2014 - qua 22/10/2014
Partida: Chegadas em 9/10/2014
Retorno: Chegadas em 23/10/2014

1 Passagem: Ida e volta

Exibir detalhes do voo

• Viajante 1: Adulto R$1.046,53
    • Voo R$606,76
    • Impostos e Taxas da companhia aérea R$439,77
  • Expedia Taxa de reserva R$123,00
Total: R$1.169,53
Todos os preços foram cotados em Real brasileiro.

Normally tax alone would come to this cost.

It just seems to be too good to be true normally a fare that low between uk and bkk wouldn't exist not on IATA standards not even on a special I a have just done a search and indeed it came out to around £300 return flights:

London para Banguecoque qua 8/10/2014 - qua 22/10/2014
Partida: Chegadas em 9/10/2014

Retorno: Chegadas em 23/10/2014

1 Passagem: Ida e volta

Exibir detalhes do voo

• Viajante 1: Adulto R$1.046,53
    • Voo R$606,76
    • Impostos e Taxas da companhia aérea R$439,77
  • Expedia Taxa de reserva R$123,00
Total: R$1.169,53
Todos os preços foram cotados em Real brasileiro.

Normally tax alone would come to this cost.

I know what you mean, but the world of airline ticketing is complex and does throw up deals like this if you know where to look.

I flew London Kuala Lumpur return on Turkish Airlines for less than this last year.

However I did say that this wouldn't be around for long and sadly it was the case as it's now gone sad.png Finished midnight Brazilian time.

Having said that if you have the dates it's worth keeping an eye on the site as these deals can open up again.

Edited by roamer