Sample Uk Visitor Visa Sponsor Letter?

Hi Ged,

I don't know of any online, but it's straightforward enough to do yourself.

Write an introduction in which you state that you're sponsoring your girlfriend, then, in the next paragraph, state how you met, how long you've known each other, how you've kept in touch whilst apart, how many times you've met etc. In the 3rd para, state what you do in the UK, how much you earn, what your savings are and what accommodation you have, and in the 4th, say what your girlfriend's circumstances are and list the reasons why she has to return to Thailand at the end of the visit.

Cheers,

Scouse.

Hi Ged,

I don't know of any online, but it's straightforward enough to do yourself.

Write an introduction in which you state that you're sponsoring your girlfriend, then, in the next paragraph, state how you met, how long you've known each other, how you've kept in touch whilst apart, how many times you've met etc. In the 3rd para, state what you do in the UK, how much you earn, what your savings are and what accommodation you have, and in the 4th, say what your girlfriend's circumstances are and list the reasons why she has to return to Thailand at the end of the visit.

Cheers,

Scouse.

Then your's could be the ' first ' online Scouse, covered about all.

For a free beer or several I might actually consider writing it for Ged. :o

Talking of which, it's 19:30 and it's Friday night - time for the pub.........

Scouse.

For a free beer or several I might actually consider writing it for Ged. :o

Talking of which, it's 19:30 and it's Friday night - time for the pub.........

Scouse.

thanks for the offer scouse! but after a few beers i have decided to go the whole hog and get married and apply for a settlement visa!! so i'm off to LOS 16/6 for 10 days only>i,m going to use one of the places on wireless road that i read about on this forum(to get married) so if you have any info or comments i would appreciate it> when i sober up i'll let you know all about it !!

CHEERS