Fascino - Pattaya Tai

Suradit69

Just went past the Fascino branch across from Wat Chaimongkrol on Pattaya Tai and the place looked completely empty aside from a couple of workmen.

Anyone know if they're doing some decorating or if the branch is being closed? I don't suppose that particular branch generated that much revenue.

I'd be sorry to see it go since it was more convenient for me than the main Pattaya store on Pattaya Nua. Aside from reasonably good prices, the main attraction for me is that they produce a decent printed invoice with my name on it that I can use for my US insurance.

• Like 1

There's another branch that's probably closer for you that Pattaya Nua. It's located across from the "mini" Tesco Lotus that's located behind Numchai, between Soi Siam and Nernplubwarn. I've had good service from them, and, if they don't something you need, they'll get it for you within a day or two from the Pattaya Nua store.

• Like 1

There's another branch that's probably closer for you that Pattaya Nua. It's located across from the "mini" Tesco Lotus that's located behind Numchai, between Soi Siam and Nernplubwarn. I've had good service from them, and, if they don't something you need, they'll get it for you within a day or two from the Pattaya Nua store.

Thanks, I was just at that Tesco Lotus stocking up on Pepsi Max a week ago. Never noticed Fascino. I'll keep that in mind. Still hope this isn't the end of the one on Pattaya Tai, but I have a feeling they were dismantling it.

Thanks, I was just at that Tesco Lotus stocking up on Pepsi Max a week ago. Never noticed Fascino. I'll keep that in mind. Still hope this isn't the end of the one on Pattaya Tai, but I have a feeling they were dismantling it.

There's also a branch on Central Road between 2nd and 3rd roads.

• Like 2

A friend went by last night and said there was a note on the door saying they would be closed for one week to do some remodeling

Ah. Very good news. Thanks. Sort of surprised they're remodeling although the store layout did seem inefficient. If memory serves ( and it often doesn't) they've only been in there a couple of years.

Fasacino is still 20-30% more expensive than the Chinese Wholesale Pharmacies in Bangkokj

Is that before or after you factor in the return travel expenses?

You beat me to it. If traveling to Pattaya Nua isn't always convenient, traveling to Bangkok would hardly be an improvement.

Edited by Suradit69

"Fascino is still 20-30% more expensive than the Chinese Wholesale Pharmacies in Bangkok"

Check with S.C. Pharmacy in Silom. You can order via eMail or via the "LINE" app on your phone.

Ask for "Mai". Phone: 022-330-223 - eMail: [email protected] - Pay via Bank Transfer

Prices considerably cheaper than anything I've found in Pattaya. Overall, I save about 12K Baht per year. They will ship via EMS - two day delivery to your residence.

http://www.farangfriendly.com/s-c-drugstore-silom-road

"Fascino is still 20-30% more expensive than the Chinese Wholesale Pharmacies in Bangkok"

Check with S.C. Pharmacy in Silom. You can order via eMail or via the "LINE" app on your phone.

Ask for "Mai". Phone: 022-330-223 - eMail: [email protected] - Pay via Bank Transfer

Prices considerably cheaper than anything I've found in Pattaya. Overall, I save about 12K Baht per year. They will ship via EMS - two day delivery to your residence.

http://www.farangfriendly.com/s-c-drugstore-silom-road

I feel fairly confident that Fascino is selling legitimate meds (since they seem to do what's expected without any noticeable, unexpected side-effects), you do get a small discount at the time of sale and can accumulate a cash discount to use later with a member card, and it's fairly convenient for me.

They will ship via EMS - two day delivery to your residence.

Sometimes when I get parcels sent I have to trek up to Banglamung P.O. to collect them (I suspect because the postman doesn't feel like lugging them about or he finds the condo office closed at lunchtime). All things considered I'd rather just walk into a pharmacy and see what I'm buying. When meds are too cheap I become suspicious about where/when they were sourced especially when the package insert is in Hindi or Burmese.

Besides that, as I mentioned, Fascino gives me an decent invoice that my insurance in the US accepts. So I think I'll keep using Fascino here even if it does cost my insurance company a few baht more.

Thanks to everyone for the information about the remodeling of the Pattaya Tai branch and the location of a couple of other branches I didn't know about.

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 2

thanks for posting

i did not know there was a fascimo on patttaya tai

"Fascino branch across from Wat Chaimongkrol on Pattaya Tai"

not sure where it is or why i havnt seen or noticed it

could someone post the specific or exact location

across from Wat Chaimongkrol sounds simple enough but i am still not sure of this location

The branches at Pattaya Tai and Klang are small so don't stock nearly as many products as the North road branch.

Here's a tip. If there is a medication that you buy regularly that is stocked on North road, Pattaya Tai will ORDER it in just for you, and keep it stocked, as long as you keep buying it regularly.

• Like 2

"the postman doesn't feel like lugging them about ... I become suspicious about where/when they were sourced especially when the package insert is in Hindi or Burmese"

The Bangkok pharmacy sells only legitimate meds, sourced from the same wholesalers as Fascino or any quality pharmacy. Their shop is much larger than anything you'll find in Pattaya. Myself and other friends who use this pharmacy have never had any problems with them or their products. The meds are sent via EMS (Thailand's Express Mail Service). Your local postman is NOT in the loop. Deliveries are via motor courier, same as EMS all over Thailand.

You shouldn't randomly bash something that you obviously know nothing about.

Fasacino is still 20-30% more expensive than the Chinese Wholesale Pharmacies in Bangkokj

Is that before or after you factor in the return travel expenses?

Where is the wholesaler in Bangkok ,as i need a few items at about 500 baht and thats quite a saving ,.

you do know this is the Pattaya thread dont you?

"the postman doesn't feel like lugging them about ... I become suspicious about where/when they were sourced especially when the package insert is in Hindi or Burmese"

The Bangkok pharmacy sells only legitimate meds, sourced from the same wholesalers as Fascino or any quality pharmacy. Their shop is much larger than anything you'll find in Pattaya. Myself and other friends who use this pharmacy have never had any problems with them or their products. The meds are sent via EMS (Thailand's Express Mail Service). Your local postman is NOT in the loop. Deliveries are via motor courier, same as EMS all over Thailand.

You shouldn't randomly bash something that you obviously know nothing about.

But if one is not home to accept the delivery, they leave a note to come to the post office to collect the parcel.

But this does sound like an interesting option I might try in future.

Could you suggest a specific one?

Are you confident they are selling original products?

Too good to be true, and all that jazz ... coffee1.gif

Are you suggesting the Chinese would sell a knockoff product?