Chiang Mai motorists terrorised by 'Samurai Gang'

webfact

Who wrights and prof reads this shyt??????????' Police in Chiang Mai province are hurting down a gang' key word being 'hurting'. Talk about illiteracy.whistling.gif

Apparently no one, including you, proof read your own comments.- "Who wrights..." I think you mean "writes". Yes, talk about illiteracy why don't you. cheesy.gif

Tushay !! clap2.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gif

Isn't it "touché"?

Who wrights and prof reads this shyt??????????' Police in Chiang Mai province are hurting down a gang' key word being 'hurting'. Talk about illiteracy.whistling.gif

Apparently no one, including you, proof read your own comments.- "Who wrights..." I think you mean "writes". Yes, talk about illiteracy why don't you. cheesy.gif

Er, isn't it just possible you missed the point (and that goes for the 11 other slow-on-the-uptake posters who pressed the "Like" button)?

Two wrongs dont make a write.

My Thai staff showed me pics on cm108. There are clear wounds which appear to be inflicted by a sword like blade on a few people who were attacked in hang ding Chiang Mai. Thus the name samurai gang. Aparently there are about 10 in this gang who are out early hours of the morning.

This a lot worse than the news report on here

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

I always tell folks they need 650cc or more. Yet another reason.

How would I go about reporting an incident I had online? Or would i have to do this over the phone? Or in person when I get come back to Chiang Mai? The same exact thing happened to my friends and I about a month ago. We were coming back home pretty late at night, and all three of us were riding on the same bike (stupid I know) then we see three bikes start following us when we got on the superhighway. They hit one of us on the bike so we started going faster, like really fast trying to get away from them. They were chasing us for a couple minutes but those minutes seemed like hours. I was scared for my life. There were 6 of those guys...2 on each bike. They eventually caught up to us and kicked our bike. Luckily we kept balance and instead they fell (karma) They must have been seriously injured because we were all going pretty fast and when I looked behind it seemed like their bodies kept bouncing because of impact. Once they crashed the other bikes stopped following us. I feel very lucky. I'm just wondering if its too late to report? By the way I am a Thai Citizen but raised in the United States if the matters any in getting this looked at seriously by police.

History now - save your breath. Where's the evidence, assuming the BiB actually gave a shxt ? (Which they won't).

I would suggest to go.

Any information may help in case (...) police actually does the job and catches any of them. Comprehensive testimonies and clues can turn a suspect into a criminal.