UK Visa application office moving

I know this will be notified in the main visa section of TV, but if like me you usually only read the Samui forum I thought this may be useful to add here too.

From March 31, the UK visa application centre in Bangkok will relocate to bigger and better premises at:

Trendy Office Building, 28th Floor, Sukhumvit Road Soi 13, Klongtoey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand 10110.

To ensure the new visa application centre will be ready to accept customers from Monday 31 March, the current visa application centre will close a few days in advance to allow for transfer of IT and other equipment.

This means customers will not be able to book an appointment to submit a UK visa application on Friday 28 March and Saturday 29 March. Customers will also not be able to collect their documents on these days.

A new global contact centre will also open from April 1 for all visa enquiries. A range of enquiry options will be available in both English and Thai including a free recorded phone service, a free email enquiry service, a premium call line and web-chat service. Further information and contact details will be published when the service commences. Until then customers should continue to use the current visa enquiry channels.

The upgraded visa application centre and new global contact centre are part of a wider effort to ensure we continue to offer a world class service to our customers.

https://www.gov.uk/government/world-location-news/uk-visa-application-centre-is-moving-to-new-location