Short cut options?

Pattaya Pat

I think the problem with the shortcut would be that you would end up on the wrong side of the road along the railway.

What could be and option is this, but that also involves 2 U-Turns if coming from the 7.

http://goo.gl/maps/qRHyL

I always take this route when traffic on Klang and Sukie is packed.

Yes, you would have to come back onto SSCC before the railway road, I'm sure there is 1 or roads before then...

I think the problem with the shortcut would be that you would end up on the wrong side of the road along the railway.

What could be and option is this, but that also involves 2 U-Turns if coming from the 7.

http://goo.gl/maps/qRHyL

I always take this route when traffic on Klang and Sukie is packed.

Yes, you would have to come back onto SSCC before the railway road, I'm sure there is 1 or roads before then...

Maybe the one next to ChokChai home Center ?? I havent tried it !

http://goo.gl/maps/9Lkj0

Edited by MJCM

If you are coming from Bangkok actually on the flyover road you can take the small turn signposted to Sattahip about 1km before reaching the Sukhumvit. This leads directly to the railway road.

• Like 2

If you are coming from Bangkok actually on the flyover road you can take the small turn signposted to Sattahip about 1km before reaching the Sukhumvit. This leads directly to the railway road.

Even better is further back, maybe 3.5km from the Sukhumvit flyover, there's the exit for 3240 (water works road), and turn left. Less than 1km turn right onto Nongprue at the x-roads, amber flashing light and 7 eleven, not far west from the White Oyster Bar (if you know where that is). The next x-roads is on SSCC (the one with the relatively new traffic lights) at Phonpraphamimit 22, not far west of the Butterfly Bar (if you know where that is).

Depend how far down SSCC you want to be Pat.

No, no, no...you got it all wrong. Who's talking about coming off the highway?...I'm saying starting point North of the highway turn off..

Jeez..

Well jeez Pat, NOW you're saying your are tootling down Sukhumvit from north of the highway 7 flyover.

Unless you dig u-turns, you're buggered. Suck up that gridlock.

• Like 1

No, no, no...you got it all wrong. Who's talking about coming off the highway?...I'm saying starting point North of the highway turn off..

Jeez..

Well jeez Pat, NOW you're saying your are tootling down Sukhumvit from north of the highway 7 flyover.

Unless you dig u-turns, you're buggered. Suck up that gridlock.

Not really, he can get ON the highway and off at the 3240 (ok, 1 u-turn), then follow your directions based upon bars that none of us have ever been to, all rather depends where on SSCC he wants to end up.