East Pattaya Massage

KelCastro

Does anyone know of a decent massage place in east Pattaya? My definition of "decent" meaning good service, good/strong massage, and non-sexually oriented business. Our preferred location is about a 15 minute drive by bike & we're looking for something closer...

Thanks in advance.

I have been to these guys twice and satisfied both times. Last time I went I was in bad shape with a pretty sore lower back and a migraine.

I had a 2 hour massage in the morning and walked out pain free both in my back and my head! A headache returned for a short time the next morning but then went again but the backache was gone immediately.

They left me with a slightly bruised lower back around the area of my previous injury for a few days but has been much improved since (2 weeks now). My migraines are congenital and come back from time to time but at least I know where I can get relief without drugs now!

The lady to see is the older woman who the owner calls "teacher". She gave me my massage and the one I recommend. She is a more expensive at 300THB for one hour. The others are around 200 or 250.

Shop is called JMS Massage and their number is 092-9734015. As you come East up Soi Khao Talo they are on the left a little way after the railway line and back just a little from the road.

Tell them Andrew from the Coffee Shop sent you (maybe they'll give me a discount next time I go...) thumbsup.gif

Is it possible to park your car in front as well? Thats the problem of the shops on the Darkside on Khao Noi or Khao Talo thats its quite difficult to park your car near....

Will drive by soon to check them out, thanks for the suggestion as well!

Is it possible to park your car in front as well? Thats the problem of the shops on the Darkside on Khao Noi or Khao Talo thats its quite difficult to park your car near....

Will drive by soon to check them out, thanks for the suggestion as well!

Yes, car parking not so easy but not too bad. Easy for a bike though.