What is this lizard species?

Thanks for the replies! Here's what I've learned for now: it really somehow managed to travel with me all the way from Thailand to Bulgaria, since in my country we don't have geckos. It's possible to be house gecko, since it's ~1.5cm long. I put it in terrarium, this morning it drinked little bit water. I'll take some live food (crickets, flies or white worms) from the fishing store, because it doesn't want to eat dead flies. I think to name it Kea, which in Thai means "guest" (or something like that) :-)

In a pinch, roll a piece of bread into small balls and put them in the terrarium.

Never seen a jing jok that didn't wolf em down. Good Luck keeping it alive.

At our home in Ranong gecko's like the odd cooked rice kernel laying about

and the odd bread crumb...dipped in curry even better. We have one...nicknamed

Flatso because when ever it see's us it flattens itself out a fair bit...who eats grains

of cooked rice from our fingers and then tries to hide behind the coffee maker.

We've watched it from a hatchling and now it's about 5 inches long. He...or she's

OK in our books. But that's not the same for the 5000 other relatives he/she has

running amok in our place. BTW....the little white spots on gecko poop is gecko

urine.....just FYI that. And...if they vocalise 7 times in a row...it's good luck!

Best of luck with your new pet!

Great little creatures, harmless and will help keep down the insects. Until recently we had one arrive every morning to share some crumbs from my ginger biscuit, he did this for months but vanished one day, suspect the house Tokay ate him..

^^^ Gatorade...As an above poster mentioned....the hunble gecko is the tokay's favourite

snack. I like gecko's...their poop is another matter but it sweeps up easily. Gecko antics

are hilarious until they decide to eat each other but that's life...eat or be eaten. We used

to have a big tokay who lived under the roof. One day it disappeared.....hmmmmm...what

ate that critter....snake, civet, carniverous giant rabid bats...who knows. Mind you, our

"house lizard" population is thankful the big critter's gone...hah! We do have a fairly tame

large water monitor (Walter/Walette) who hangs around at times and likes to get up on the

roof when the sun's in full roast mode...maybe he fancied fresh tokay...again who knows.

Gecko's...kinda like somtam...love it or leave it but one day ya just gotta deal with it.