Boxer Dog Breeder Bangkok

Hi Guys,

Just wondered if anyone knows of any reputable boxer dog breeders in Bangkok or Thailand in general. The breed often suffers genetic problems even in the west with large breeding pools, are they not more succeptable here in Thailand to these issues given the small amount of dogs to breed between?

I have not had much luck searchign online for websites or boxer clubs here and all I have found is NYKennels just outsideBangkok. The website looks fairy decent and seem to be indicate they know what they are doing. Does anyone have any experience with this breeder?

I have looked at buying in the UK and importing however it seems the Thai regulations state the animal must have been in the original country for at least 6 months, so we would not get to bond with it in those early months :(

Any advise much appreciated,

Cheers

Ummm yes becareful with the boxer breed they have many health issues and need lots of excercise and you would need to be the dominate one if they think for one moment they have the upper hand look out. In saying that they can be a lovely pet VERY energetic and they are prone to being a bit smated with nappy.

In a place like Thailand you have to be carefull because many breeder line breed their animals ( mother mated with son etc etc ) this is a very very dangerous way of breeding but often used because the cost of getting an overseas dog to breed with is very very expensive.

Google boxer dogs of the world you might just find a list of breeders who are not that far away and it may be cheaper to import a pup as against getting one here when the dogs breeding cannot be confirmed.

If you do buy from a locql breeder GET copies copies of the sire and dam's bloodlines they should be able to show you certificates from who ever they have used then simply call that breeder.

Best of luck the boxer is a lovely dog great guard dog.... but be on your toes.

I have shamu magazine quarterly and they carry the n.y.kennel ad.for boxers this is the only one.

as for bangkaew there is one ad.dewolfkennel.com tel.0816167684

good luck to both of you,i have my beloved and wouldn't have any other.

• 1 month later...