Thailand to protest Fox News over flight MH370 criticism

webfact

Front page of the other paper, was that the 300 Uighurs astonishingly, by some miracle of god, discovered in the SOUTH OF THAILAND were being traficked to Turkey to be trained as terrorists.

Lets wait until any international news organisation puts two and two together to see that Thailand is right in the middle of enabling terrorism. Whoppee. Now aint that a good headline.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the problem with Boston is........what, exactly? Too many fine universities and far too much advanced culture for you?

What advanced culture? Just the same ol' Marxism at core, brainwashing students.

Advanced technical and medical schools, yes; good on 'em. And they could do even better if so much money weren't being wasted on the propaganda mills.

• Like 1

Front page of the other paper, was that the 300 Uighurs astonishingly, by some miracle of god, discovered in the SOUTH OF THAILAND were being traficked to Turkey to be trained as terrorists.

Lets wait until any international news organisation puts two and two together to see that Thailand is right in the middle of enabling terrorism. Whoppee. Now aint that a good headline.

I would guess they know now but realize that Thailand has such thin skin they would collapse under the news.

Is it time the hub word?

Boeing's patent for auto-land system for hijacked airliners

Could this have been used to fly the plane?

(Dec 2006) Boeing last week received a US patent for a system that, once activated, removes all control from pilots to automatically return a commercial airliner to a predetermined landing location. The uninterruptible autopilot would be activated either by pilots, by onboard sensors, or even remotely via radio or satellite links by government agencies like the CIA

To make it fully independent, the system has its own power supply, independent of the aircraft's circuit breakers. The aircraft remains in automatic mode until after landing, when government security operatives are called in to disengage the system.

http://www.flightglobal.com/news/articles/diagrams-boeing-patents-anti-terrorism-auto-land-system-for-hijacked-210869/

Seems alot of you are Leftwing Libturds.....If your in Thailand what you here for.....let me guess your running from Obummercare and the Leftwings lack of ability to preform anything useful.

That would be "if you're in Thailand ...." and ''let me guess, you're running from ......"

Right on cue, an uneducated FOX news viewer who doesn't even know how to spell pops up and proves the point we have been making in this thread for us.

Thanks for that; it's simply fake news for low-IQ, stupid people.

Edited by Deaw
  • Like 1

Much as I hate to say it but Fox is right.

They

often are. Because of politics, the left do their best to marginalize Fox News by smearing them and dishonestly quoting them out of context, but the truth is that they are often the only major news source in the USA who are actually doing their job. The founding fathers of the USA wanted a press that would keep the government in line, not spin and cover up for them like the MSM do most of the time now for the present administration. Greta got this right and much of the time, on many issues, her colleagues at Fox do too.

Nonsense.

Fox "news" is right ring entertainmet run by Rèpublican strategist, Roger Ailes.

Misinformation is what they are all about.

The Nation uses their format as a model to promote the invisible hand agenda.

Now get back to watching your cartoons and wrestling.

Your name says it all.....maybe you should roll another.

Could this have been used to fly the plane?

(Dec 2006) Boeing last week received a US patent for a system that, once activated, removes all control from pilots to automatically return a commercial airliner to a predetermined landing location. The uninterruptible autopilot would be activated either by pilots, by onboard sensors, or even remotely via radio or satellite links by government agencies like the CIA

To make it fully independent, the system has its own power supply, independent of the aircraft's circuit breakers. The aircraft remains in automatic mode until after landing, when government security operatives are called in to disengage the system.

http://www.flightglobal.com/news/articles/diagrams-boeing-patents-anti-terrorism-auto-land-system-for-hijacked-210869/

Interesting article.

• Like 1

Ahhhh, a FOX viewer, huh?

Lemme guess, you come from a southern state?

And the problem with Boston is........what, exactly? Too many fine universities and far too much advanced culture for you?

Go Red Sox...yah! And Pat's and Bruins and Celts!

• Like 1

Oh, right.......and ''alot'' is not a word.

But keep watching FOX, they are doing you a world of good.

What do you expect to accomplish with constant personal attacks??

You can stifle speech if you hammer them long enough so yours is the only one heard?

Edited by expat888

Gotcha......so Thaiready saying THIS is not a personal attack?

'' Seems alot of you are Leftwing Libturds.....If your in Thailand what you here for.....let me guess your running from Obummercare and the Leftwings lack of ability to preform anything useful''

Why don't you rip on him, because he agrees with you?

Why do we have to have a dig at the people who have to live in a trailer park? For some it's a blessing from living

on the streets. I doubt very few are there by choice and really life in a trailer park, (like every where else) can be a very nice life style... it's only what we make it out to be.

You may not like Fox news but you don't have to take a cheap shot at other people less fortunate than you as well!

Don't take the trailer trash comment literally.

The point is that people that watch FOX think they are being informed are just low IQ types.

Basement dwellers with no ability for analytical thinking.

Go roll another ZigZag...

GRETA was rude in what she said BUT IF IT'S TRUE the Thai authorities were just waiting to be asked for the information, whilst thousands of dollars were being wasted in a wrong search area, what can one say T.I.T. This is Thailand !

Edited by metisdead
Bold font removed.

Why is anyone surprised?. Fox are just putting out their usual biased rubbish.

Thailand should strongly object.

If Fox is wrong then the Thais should put out a statement containing a correct accounting of the facts. But if the issue is just that the opinion expressed by Fox is offensive, then the Thais would be better off to remain quiet.

• Like 1

I love it when the left get their panties in a bind over Fox news, the only organization that gives an opposing viewpoint among the sea of left-leaning media outlets that are apologists for the Obama Admin and left-leaning organizations throughout the world. and gets more viewers!!..LOVE IT!!

Nailed your politics to the mast!

Thais should not worry about what somebody on Fox said, as nobody will have heard it anyway.

Or at least, nobody interested in facts, science, logic, or common sense.

That's a personal attack against the extraordinarily intelligent people who choose to watch FOX "news".

Don't you know that's not allowed here?

If Fox is wrong then the Thais should put out a statement containing a correct accounting of the facts. But if the issue is just that the opinion expressed by Fox is offensive, then the Thais would be better off to remain quiet.

Everyone's focusing on the facts. It may sound strange to point out the non-facts, but it was the Fox woman's opinion that riled the Thai official......officially.

Her opinion of it being a nation of jerks for example.Of course that is offensive and not a provable fact.

Thus, there is merit in the Thai official response.

http://m.deadline.com/2014/01/fnc-extends-cable-news-ratings-winning-streak-in-january/

I haven't watched FOX news in years. But I do remember Greta. She's a news version of a shock jock.

If the Thai Gov. Wants to complain about news perhaps they should focus on ESPN'S highlighting 7 year old boys getting paid for Muay Thai fights.

I wouldn't have expected the Thai Gov to report the plane information any different. They had to verify correctness, designate who's butt to cover or let burn and then release information. Obviously Greta is clueless as to Thai standards of communication.

Why do we have to have a dig at the people who have to live in a trailer park? For some it's a blessing from living on the streets. I doubt very few are there by choice and really life in a trailer park, (like every where else) can be a very nice life style... it's only what we make it out to be.

You may not like Fox news but you don't have to take a cheap shot at other people less fortunate than you as well!

Don't take the trailer trash comment literally.

The point is that people that watch FOX think they are being informed are just low IQ types.

Basement dwellers with no ability for analytical thinking.

I would love to sit here and argue the fact....but this low IQ as you say has to go to my Tax Preparer here in Thailand to file my tax returns....seems I gonna have to pay taxes on the 4 million usd that I can't hid off-shore....

mine is bigger than yours...

Bieber makes millions and he is still dumb...SO if you just want to brag about your money find another forum, we don't care really.

Everyone's focusing on the facts. It may sound strange to point out the non-facts, but it was the Fox woman's opinion that riled the Thai official......officially.

Her opinion of it being a nation of jerks for example.Of course that is offensive and not a provable fact.

Thus, there is merit in the Thai official response.

The "shoot the messenger" mindset here on TV is very impressive. Do you have a link to an official Thai response that has merit?

IMO fox news is an absolute joke. The Television equivalent of 'The Sun' newspaper back in the UK. But then they are owned by the same company I guess. Jokers.

I heard that 70 % of Fox News fans think Earth spins around USA...

• Like 1

I love it when the left get their panties in a bind over Fox news, the only organization that gives an opposing viewpoint among the sea of left-leaning media outlets that are apologists for the Obama Admin and left-leaning organizations throughout the world. and gets more viewers!!..LOVE IT!!

before Fox news and internet, the left-leaning main stream media set and controlled the message. It just drives the left crazy that they can't control it anymore,,,its a great laugh reading the lefty posts re: Fox,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,KEEP THEM COMING,,,VERY ENTERTAINING!!!

I like this signature of another TV poster.

'Inside many liberals is a totalitarian screaming to get out. They don't like to have another point of view in the room that they don't squash and the way they try to squash it is by character assassination and name calling. D. Horowitz'

The fact is surveys show that FOX news watchers are the least informed of all American news organizations. NPR was the best. What was really telling was Fox listeners scored worse than those who did not watch news at all. That should tell you something........ The fact that the Thais had nothing new to add to the investigation was sensationalized because they hit the news 10 days after the flight went missing. This was a perfect opportunity to place some kind of blame on someone, whereas the info they had amounted to nothing new, nor would it had been new on day 1. The Left leaning Huffington Post also reported that the Thais MAY have been negligent, but refrained from name calling and pounding their chests.

http://www.poynter.org/latest-news/mediawire/174826/survey-nprs-listeners-best-informed-fox-news-viewers-worst-informed/

I've not been surveyed. Please provide a link to the survey(s) you refer to. Thanks.

don't you just love those fools who have to find fault with a news show.

Fox is fresh, upbeat and to the point.

I cannot understand what the hay that goofy looking british guy with the big teeth and nerdish glasses is ever saying. Wish he would take the marbles out of his mouth.

Nerds are people too, as are those that wear dirty t-shirts, baggy shorts and are unshaven. I would imagine that FOX attracts all types of people and Fox's version of the news is left up to the viewer to digest and analyze.

No need for me to decide who is right or wrong, what is news or tripe and broadcast it. I have the option to change channels or hit the power button.

Live and Let Live.

There is a ridiculously high ratio of right wing nuts to normal in Thailand.

As opposed to the obsessive left wing nuts who go ballistic about Fox News at each and every opportunity?

Really? I'll let you in on a little secret, We don't care that much about Fox.

That is very obvious from the ill-informed, hate filled responses on this thread. rolleyes.gif

• Like 1