A True Gentleman

kevvy

Went to CHIANG RAI for 5 days and just was to thank Sceadugenga for being a great person and looking after us . He is a great person to know , I am lucky to have him as a friend

kevvy

• Like 1

It's refreshing to hear positive, constructive comments here on TV. Between this, the CR forum and the Photography and Arts forum, I have found two places where the comments are 99% uplifting and positive, places where I would not be embarrassed to have my mom or my children read what is posted.

Kevvy, thanks for posting your comment and I am sure scea is happy to know that his friendship is appreciated.

• Like 2

It's refreshing to hear positive, constructive comments here on TV. Between this, the CR forum and the Photography and Arts forum, I have found two places where the comments are 99% uplifting and positive, places where I would not be embarrassed to have my mom or my children read what is posted.

Kevvy, thanks for posting your comment and I am sure scea is happy to know that his friendship is appreciated.

G'Day FS
Thankyou for the nice post you left. I will be back in Chiang Rai in about 4 weeks time again and looking forward to it again.Got caught in a hail storm yesterday and I thought the windscreen would crack as they were so big. 4 trees came down as well as we were driving.
kevvy

G'Day FS

Thankyou for the nice post you left. I will be back in Chiang Rai in about 4 weeks time again and looking forward to it again.Got caught in a hail storm yesterday and I thought the windscreen would crack as they were so big. 4 trees came down as well as we were driving.

kevvy

Wow! You should be more careful and not hit so many trees! ! ! ! biggrin.pngthumbsup.gifwai2.gif

Glad you made it home safely!

• Like 1

G'Day FS

kevvy

Glad you had a safe drive. No hail out my way but those winds were something. Ripped one of those vinyl awnings in half.

• Like 1

You should ring up Tony Abbott and nominate me for one of the new knighthoods he's bringing back in.

Sir Sceadugenga..... hmmmm

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/mar/25/knights-and-dames-reinstated-in-change-to-australias-honours-system

Would really add some much needed class to the forum.

laugh.png

I think this is already a classy forum! wai2.gif

• Like 1

You should ring up Tony Abbott and nominate me for one of the new knighthoods he's bringing back in.

Sir Sceadugenga..... hmmmm

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/mar/25/knights-and-dames-reinstated-in-change-to-australias-honours-system

Would really add some much needed class to the forum.

laugh.png

Yes Sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

“Pre-eminent” Australians including MR Sceadugenga will become knights and dames at the Queen’s approval for the first time since 1989 after a shock announcement by the staunchly monarchist prime minister, creating a new tier of honour as an “important grace note” in our national life.

Edited by kevvy