Making connection in HK - enough time?

Green

I have 1 hour 40 min to make my connection in HK from TG to Air Canada. Want to book this flight but concerned about this being enough time. Or even if I can make the connection, will the luggage?

Edited by Green

Thanks, yea it's risky, they do have this same deal on other days, how could they do this if many of the people booking these flights are missing that connection. It's through expedia, is there a way to confirm if that connection is going to work, or at least what are they going to do if I miss the connection.

Also considering Eva air instead, bkk-Taipei-Vancouver 35k.

Likewise to an earlier question where the OP was specific in mentioning booking their filghts on seperate tickets.

If the fare on this ticket is a code share between AC and TG it will meet the MCT (minimum connection time) it's a case of touchdown to boarding next flight without the need to collect baggage in this instance if there is a delay then Thai will be obliged to get you out on the next available.

Before you buy give them a call to make sure the fare is all booked on one ticket.

Edited by enyaw

Called TG, said there was code share between Bkk and HK with AC, and said to allow 2 hours or more to connect. But they said they don't know where the AC gate is, only that TG will arrive in HK in terminal 1. Told me to call AC: 027181839.

The flight I am looking at is from expedia.

Called TG, said there was code share between Bkk and HK with AC, and said to allow 2 hours or more to connect. But they said they don't know where the AC gate is, only that TG will arrive in HK in terminal 1. Told me to call AC: 027181839.

The flight I am looking at is from expedia.

Sorry if this sounds abrupt but would give expedia a call since they are selling the ticket

I called expedia they just said if it is bought off the website then the connection 'should' work. I said I wasn't comfortable with 'should', they said you can call the airline direct. Really helpful.