Stationary shop

Ebenweb

Anyone know of a decent stationary shop? Looking for selection that goes beyond printer paper and standard envelopes.

Also looking for packaging, for shipping small items such as jewellery. Do they have this at the post offices around town?

DK Books inside the Moat for stationary. Post Office for all kinds of packaging.

sorry, can't resist this - of course it's a stationary shop, unless of course it has wheels....smile.png

• Like 2

DK Books inside the Moat for stationary. Post Office for all kinds of packaging.

sorry, can't resist this - of course it's a stationary shop, unless of course it has wheels....smile.png

"E" for Envelope.

stationery.

Learned that 50 years ago, still remember it.............

• Like 1

"E" for Envelope.

stationery.

Learned that 50 years ago, still remember it.............

Hee hee, me too, but my 4th grade teacher just used paper (vs stand).

there are dozens and dozens of paper shops all over C.M. many are to be found in the vicinity of the universities and are much, much cheaper than some of the big names mentioned - by 30% or thereabouts. some that look like holes in the wall have incredible stocks piled high to the ceiling. one of my favorites is down the street from the train station on the R side. another is in Chang Phueak near Thannin market. i would suggest you pick yourself up some kind of guide to C.M. as it seems you often are asking where to find this and that. it's not a criticism so please don't take it that way, but it would make your life much easier.

there are dozens and dozens of paper shops all over C.M. many are to be found in the vicinity of the universities and are much, much cheaper than some of the big names mentioned - by 30% or thereabouts. some that look like holes in the wall have incredible stocks piled high to the ceiling. one of my favorites is down the street from the train station on the R side. another is in Chang Phueak near Thannin market. i would suggest you pick yourself up some kind of guide to C.M. as it seems you often are asking where to find this and that. it's not a criticism so please don't take it that way, but it would make your life much easier.

thanks for the info.

is there a guide you'd recommend?

also, i already found a listing for the stationary shop near thanin market you mentioned, including an address and GPS location on google maps, but still couldn't find it yesterday. perhaps the shopfront was closed up for some reason. can you describe it and its location in detail?

There's a shop in pantip plaza also.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Yes, there is a huge store on the ground floor in the Pantip Plaza. It`s called something like Office World, I think? Anyhow, you can`t miss it once you walk in there.

All post offices sell packaging for parcels and for shipping small items.

Yes, there is a huge store on the ground floor in the Pantip Plaza. It`s called something like Office World, I think? Anyhow, you can`t miss it once you walk in there.

Office Depot

http://www.officedepot.co.th/

There is also a big stationery store not far from the UN Irish and across from the 7 11. Bottom floor is mainly Thai school books but there are areas where you can also find fiction paperbacks (English).

The 2nd and 3rd floors have lots of stuff from pens to poster paint, cardboard to name tags. Its a bit of a treasure trove and well worth a look see

Good luck

Office Depot

i was in Panthip Plaza this evening. the store mentioned above as well as it's successor (whatever the name was) are both gone - out of business. there is nothing there but a huge, empty space.

Office Depot

i was in Panthip Plaza this evening. the store mentioned above as well as it's successor (whatever the name was) are both gone - out of business. there is nothing there but a huge, empty space.

Moved Relocated to Central Festival...

Edited by rawhod