Kawasaki Races Audi RS6 at 300kph on Autobahn

H1w4yR1da

I think they were not really racing each other, more playing and letting eachother pass from time to time. This is more like racing ( also way more dangerous) German highway or not, these kind of aholes should have their driving licenses revoked . great video though...

Edited by pokerkid

the stock car can do 280km so it must be modified if he can play with a zx-10r like that

from wikipedia:

C5 RS6 Plus
220px-Black_Audi_RS6_C6_Avant_rl.jpg
magnify-clip.png
Audi RS6 Plus, showing the 'black optics' and anthracite alloy wheels

Between April and September 2004, there was a final limited run of an even higher-performance RS6, named the Audi RS6 Plus. This had an increased engine power output (identification code: BRV), and produced over 350 kilowatts (476 PS; 469 bhp) at 6,000-6,400 rpm, with the same 580 newton metres (428 lb·ft) of torque at 1,950-6,000 rpm. This engine was also developed and manufactured in the UK by Cosworth Technology (now known as MAHLE Powertrain). The additional performance was achieved with a new engine control unit (ECU), and two additional coolant radiators behind the side-mounted intercoolers (these were standard fitment on the standard RS6 in hotter climate countries). Official performance figures indicate the discipline of sprinting from standstill to 100 kilometres per hour (62.1 mph) in 4.4 seconds. The RS6 Plus carries on to reach 200 km/h (124.3 mph) in 20.36 seconds, and has an official top speed of 280 km/h (174.0 mph).

Another one of "those"vids.

A bit like Mad Max the road warrior but in real live ( i think it's in Brazil)

The Audi driver has got quite a temper, but in the end calms down.

Not sure it's a ZX10 it looks more like a 600.

http://youtu.be/sTK0eyp1AyQ

and like in the video i posted, there nearly was a crash. bunch of selfish idiots. Race on the track, not on the public road.

I think they were not really racing each other, more playing and letting eachother pass from time to time. This is more like racing ( also way more dangerous) German highway or not, these kind of aholes should have their driving licenses revoked . great video though...

Why should they have their licences revoked??

They didn't brake any traffic laws in Germany? No speed limit on certain parts on the autobahn.

German car driver are considered among the best in the world because they are used to driving at high speeds compared to the rest of the world.

• Like 2

True but in the other hand they are really strict with all the other traffic laws. Only by overtaking on the wrong side will cost you a lot. If catched when racing like in the 2nd vid posted you will be without a license for a long long time.

Edited by Hili
  • Like 1

True but in the other hand they are really strict with all the other traffic laws. Only by overtaking on the wrong side will cost you a lot. If catched when racing like in the 2nd vid posted you will be without a license for a long long time.

In BC in Canada now, speed 30km over, lose your car or bike for 30 days minimum.

Why should they have their licences revoked??

They didn't brake any traffic laws in Germany? No speed limit on certain parts on the autobahn.

German car driver are considered among the best in the world because they are used to driving at high speeds compared to the rest of the world.

first video was ok, they just drove fast like I said no real racing just fooling around. but in the second and third video a lot of rules were broken and as you can see in the last 2 videos there was a near crash.

people who think its ok, or cool to race like this (with no regards for the safety of other road users) on the public road have some karma coming to them.

Edited by pokerkid

Main idea is with a second hand liter bikw for 5000 euro, you can catch a 60.000 euro car and even more expensive cars!

I love bikes.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

In BC in Canada now, speed 30km over, lose your car or bike for 30 days minimum.

in this clip oz cop impounds bike for a month for doing a wheelie :

I think the law they were talking about said you loose your vehicle (for good). Only the DL is suspended for 30 days min.

Sent from a Nuclear Submarine.

Well for us living here in Thailand (or Brazil) the traffic rules are not very strictly enforced which is both a blessing and and curse on the same time really.

We can go fast on bikes/cars, even in the City and get away with it most of the time but on the other hand; drunk riders/drivers also get away with it most of the time and it often ends in tragedy.

• Like 1

Main idea is with a second hand liter bikw for 5000 euro, you can catch a 60.000 euro car and even more expensive cars!

I love bikes.

And your girl has to wrap her legs around you from the very beginning of your date....

My girls also has push the tits to my back as well:D