Santai Muay Thai

CJK1

I didn't get any replies over in the Muay Thai thread so thought I'd give it a go here.

Has anybody on here trained at Santai Muay Thai near Chiang Mai recently and can provide a review of the training, accommodation, food and general camp atmosphere?

I ask as I am looking to spend a couple of months training there in the near future and I can't find any recent reviews online.

I spent a year training in the UK and also a few months training in Thailand but that was a few years ago now so I am looking for a beginner friendly gym.

Failing that can anybody recommend any other gyms in and around Chiang Mai?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

There is one that looks a good set up by the rail station in the grounds of the Boss Hotel which has clean 'guest house' type apartments for the gym,quite cheap.

I looked at a few Muay Thai gyms as my son wanted to do 3-4 months here and that seemed to me to be a good option-but I am no expert. The trainers seem well quaified but maybe some one else on TV hlas direct experience there which I do not..

• Like 1

Thanks guys. I'm going to start off at Santai, but will be checking out a couple of other gyms closer to the city itself. I will post reviews after.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand