Lap top stand

mcfish

Im trying to find a telescopic floor mounted lap top stand. You would think there would be a big market for this kind of stuff but I cant find anything or maybe Im not googling right

Anyone know where this can bought in Bangkok?

Take the MRT to Rama9 and go to Fortune Town. It is an I.T Mall. I've seen laptop stands in there before. Not sure if I have seen ones from the floor though. The ones I have seen have mostly been the ones you rest on your lap for the couch or bed. It is still worth a look though. Place has almost everything I.T related you could want. Failing that, order online.

Take the MRT to Rama9 and go to Fortune Town. It is an I.T Mall. I've seen laptop stands in there before. Not sure if I have seen ones from the floor though. The ones I have seen have mostly been the ones you rest on your lap for the couch or bed. It is still worth a look though. Place has almost everything I.T related you could want. Failing that, order online.

Do I walk from the MRT? I will check it out as Ive only ever been to Pantip

Do I walk from the MRT? I will check it out as Ive only ever been to Pantip

The building is directly outside the MRT station. So yes I think you can manage the walk. :P