Late night pharmacy in CM

Iskandar

The one at Somphet market (across from Spicy) stays open late. Also, there's one down just passed the Midnight Chicken place that I've also seen stay open till 1 or 2am

-Mestizo

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I think the one at Somphet market is open til 3am. It's my favourite pharmacy, as he never tries to sell you the over-priced imported product. He always offers the local generic brand at ridiculously cheap price. He very often under sells in some cases. Tell him you have a mild sore throat and he brings out the Fishermen's Friend!

Edited by Chiengmaijoe
  • Like 1

I think the one at Somphet market is open til 3am. It's my favourite pharmacy, as he never tries to sell you the over-priced imported product. He always offers the local generic brand at ridiculously cheap price. He very often under sells in some cases. Tell him you have a mild sore throat and he brings out the Fishermen's Friend!

Just go to 7 11.

The one at Somphet market (across from Spicy) stays open late. Also, there's one down just passed the Midnight Chicken place that I've also seen stay open till 1 or 2am

-Mestizo

Which is where? smile.png

Just go to 7 11.

Just read it again. If you still don't understand it let me know.

Edited by Chiengmaijoe
  • Like 1

Just go to 7 11.

Why go to 7-11

For the OP it might have helped if you had said where you were (in CM?) with this 'obviously' urgent need!

-Mestizo

Which is where? smile.png

Hello,

Sorry, I assumed everybody knew where the Midnight Chicken place was. Here, I've Googled it for you:

http://purechiangmai.com/midnight-chicken

http://cm-eat.blogspot.com/2014/03/midnight-fried-chicken-sticky-rice.html

This place is a Chiang Mai institution for post-drinking late night food (or a snack after Loi Kroh last call, before heading to Spicy!). Defiantely worth checking out.... Just don't start trashing the place or the owner will shoot you in the stomach!

Anyway, the pharmacy is just south of there, on the same side of the street. However, Google Street View maps are too old (2012) to show it. I've been there late night to get antibiotics for a tooth infection.

-Mestizo

Edited by Mestizo