How/Where to watch Champions League?

I'm staying in a house in Baan Makham in the Northwest of Samui right now (near The Passage Samui), and I'm very interested in watching some of the upcoming Champions League matches.

My house has TV, mostly Thai channels. Does anyone know which channels show the matches? Is there a TV schedule I can check to see which matches are actually being shown? What package would i need to get these channels?

Also, are there any bars in the area which show the matches on TV with English commentary? I realize that the matches start mostly at 1:45am, so watching at home would be my priority.

All help is appreciated!

Do you have internet? if so download hola (just google hola) (the free version) and you should be able to watch the ITV matches live other than that all matches can be watched live on the internet quality depends on your connection. Google the match you want to watch and add live stream

That's not a bad idea at all, except that in my experience watching live soccer over internet is very "laggy" with poor picture quality, especially over the fairly slow Thai internet connections.

So any advice on actual TV coverage?

Do you have SamuiCable ? It is the cable system that has ASTROSPORT

If so the Real Madrid v Dortmund game will be shown on Astrosport1 live with English commentary.

The Chelsea game MAY be available on Thai Channel-3 with local commentary

I am using 3 bb and experimenting with internet TV (ITV and BBC stations and a few others) using Hola ... Actually very good reception quality even using Wifi off my 3 bb modem... little or no buffering... Also trying Apple TV but not had time to get too far into that yet...

With BBC or ITV you need a UK post code... cannot remember which of them needs it now!

• Like 1

Looks like I have True Vision in the house, not SamuiCable.

Is there a website with TV programs by channel, or even better a site that lists all soccer matches by date and channel?

The game I'm most interested in is Bayern-ManU on April 9.

As a backup ... any bars open and showing that in NW Samui?