Adding Thai Font To Office For Mac

username45

I am one of those happy fools that loves his Mac, even though on some rare occasions something doesn't work as expected.

I have Thai fonts on my Mac but can't seem to be able to use them in MS Word. For you Mac users, my little flag up in the tool bar, shows me both the Australian and Thai flags but when I go into word the thai flag fades. Probably something very basic that I have missed but if anyone can provide a solution, I would be happy.

On another MS Word matter, how can I change the initial document page to come up as A4 and not always as US letter. There has to be a way and it anoys me just a little that I have to go into page setup each time I start a document to change it to A4

Regards, Hugh

• 3 weeks later...

Strange one about the fonts. Try re-installing the Thai Language Pack. Or put a post on the Apple Forums, the advice there is always excellent.

For the A4 issue. Open a document, set it up the way you want it ie A4, and save it as a Document Template either as Normal.dot which replaces the default US size, OR re-name it, and save it in My Templates and open each time from Project Gallery.