Liverpool v Man City April 13

steveb47

If I was in Phuket then no problem seeing this game but I will be in Wichianburi , Phetchabun province for Songkran.

Never been before but it sounds right out in the sticks !!

Anyone know the area well enough to suggest a venue to watch this game?

Cheers and thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

As far as I know there is a small contingent of Farang who live in Wichianburi and there is a thread about when and where they meet up.

I'm certain there must be somewhere showing it,I must have passed Wichianburi 50 plus times on my way home to Lom Sak but I've never bothered to turn off and have a look in the town,the only time I stop is to eat the chicken.

I suspect it's like most Thai towns,they all look the same in my opinion have a handful of 7/11 shops,a market,some banks and a Tesco Lotus,if your really lucky you might get a Makro,at least that can be said for Phetchabun province.

• Like 1

OMG it must really be in the sticks - no falang=no replies lol

One assumes you'll be going with a local, she(he) should be able to find out easy enough where to watch it, garunteed there will be somewhere.

One assumes you'll be going with a local, she(he) should be able to find out easy enough where to watch it, garunteed there will be somewhere.
She hates football and doesn't drink so not much help there !!

Does she have the ability to speak?

Does she have the ability to speak?[/

quote]

Haha I'll have to ask her then I'll find out if she has the ability to speak :-P

You could be surprised, they is a resort near me, well in the sticks, and last year they showed all of the premier league games is they one near you, or a hotel, also I have seen some premier league game on Thai TV ,normally CH 7, this being a big one they might show it , try looking at the football thread on TV .

Regs.

KS

• Like 1

You could be surprised, they is a resort near me, well in the sticks, and last year they showed all of the premier league games is they one near you, or a hotel, also I have seen some premier league game on Thai TV ,normally CH 7, this being a big one they might show it , try looking at the football thread on TV .

Regs.

KS

Cheers KS I am staying at the Piyat Resort and I was hoping they would have it on so it sounds like I might be in luck :-)

Thanks for your help.

I did ask but was told football no have! Irony of ironies as I was driving back to hotel I spotted it on at a bar opposite Wichianburi police station!! Heard a loud cheer for City equaliser and followed the game on BBC sport web site back at hotel! Not to worry - the Reds won!!!