Walking away from idiocy

fatdrunkandstupid

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've got a buy-one-get-one-free special going at the moment. Imagine the "farang are stupid" giggles after you left..

Right right! It must be the 'farang' that's stupid. No way could it be the Thais not doing their job. If it was a 'a buy-one-get-one-free special' then this should have been clearly signposted at the display. Or once at the point of purchase, the customer should have been given an extra item without being questioned about the number if items he's buying. A short '2-for-1' explanation is all that's needed. Basic retail customer service. But oh-no! Not here in LOS.

And resident Thai-apologists ridicule the westerner. Nah, he's just used to shopping in a professional environment.

Suzuki GSX-R1000 L3 182 hp in-line 4 Superbike

Thailand isn't for you. This is how most of asia works, not just Thailand.

Perhaps go to Jamaica for a few months, then come back to Thailand.

I agree,Fat is just a knocker of all things Thai,but he is still here.I am lounging in Katmandu at the moment and if you want to see how not to run a city,get up here,18 hour organised power outages,traffic a shambles,but people are cool and food ok.No cold beer due to no power.Thailand is 1st world status in comparison.

I agree,Fat is just a knocker of all things Thai,but he is still here.I am lounging in Katmandu at the moment and if you want to see how not to run a city,get up here,18 hour organised power outages,traffic a shambles,but people are cool and food ok.No cold beer due to no power.Thailand is 1st world status in comparison.

Louse...you are such a knob jockey....maybe I will post some photos of me in Kathmandu 32 years ago...

Ohhhhh look at me I am soooooo adventurous in Kathmandu...

Head out to Khwopa and have a look at the peacock window instead of chasing smelly banana pancake eurotrash and posting garbage on TV...

Louse...you are such a knob jockey....maybe I will post some photos of me in Kathmandu 32 years ago...

Ohhhhh look at me I am soooooo adventurous in Kathmandu...

Head out to Khwopa and have a look at the peacock window instead of chasing smelly banana pancake eurotrash and posting garbage on TV...

Sorry to be slow to reply as i have been adventuring in Langtang area and am a bit buggered so have been napping.Maybe we can compare your photos with my slides from 38 years ago.I will come down to the adventure capital of the world,Phuket if you like,but i am afraid i would be sadly disappointed as i havent been since 76 when Patong was just a beach,heard its gone to the dogs a bit,but im sure you like it.

It's not just Thailand, so don't make out that it is.....last month I walked in to a bed shop. The sales guy was on his mobile, speaking in Hindi. I am familiar with Hindi so could tell he was talking to a mate about a girl. He looked at us and looked away, carrying on his conversation. I waited patiently for 5 minutes. He kept on glancing at me, but refused to put down the phone. I am fairly sure he is the kind of salesman who is on a measly retainer but a good commission. Next time he looked at me, I waved my Platinum card at him, smiled, and walked out. He was an idiot as I was fully intent on buying a big bed.

Should have just jumped into the bed until he was finished on the phone.

Man, I remember you well.

You always blame the Thais, the Thai culture and Thailand at all.

So, grab the next "walking away moment" and of course grab yourdelf too, and walk away to PKT International Airport, and finally grab your flight to home.

At home you grab the fat ladies, the big bills, the over regulated life, and grab a tissue to blow out you nose after crying.