Thawil case could force Yingluck's exit

webfact

Yingluck must be crossing her fingers to be removed once and for all, she never wanted the job in the first place but she can't just quit without her brother's permission. So better hope to be legally removed and be done with it.

the vast majority of Thais will be sorry to see her go (but I guess it's inevitable) with all the judicial pressure from the ammart

FIRST female PM in Thailand and she deserves much credit - as compared to Abhisit who cowers in the corner bleating "I won't play, unless I win, - I won't play, unless I win"

Credit for what? What has she done?

She didn't do her own election campaign. Everything was done for her.

She never attended any important discussions or meetings.

Public statements are made on Facebook.

Only in Thailand!

She has done a lot to raise the nation's consciousness on the importance of wearing high-fashion designer brands.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nothing to do with justice EVERYTHING to do with political interference

the idea that Obama could not move his Security Chief to another role is bizarre and absurd - what a farce

Remember, Samak was removed because his cooking show on TV. He get paid some hundred Baht per show.

Now Yingluck's caretaker government will be the 4th legitime Government removed in just a few years.

And what do those 4 illegitimate governments have in common?

ooh! ooh! ooh! I know, I know, I know (raising hand).

Massive, blatant corruption?

I would say this country is becoming 'ungovernable' (by either side). If a PM cannot chose his or her own Security Chief and then get's forced to take back a Security Chief who has pledged allegiance to the overthrow of that SAME PM then a farce it looks like and a farce it is. As for nepotism of course I am very much against it on either side but that is not the point here - they knew this guy was a yellow and wanted their own choice - perfectly reasonable.

IF the Dems EVER win an election (without 'help' from the judiciary) they will no doubt choose their own candidate.

I agree. It is absolutely absurd that a civil servant so obviously thumbs his nose at the government and then the system creates a position of impunity for his actions

I would say this country is becoming 'ungovernable' (by either side). If a PM cannot chose his or her own Security Chief and then get's forced to take back a Security Chief who has pledged allegiance to the overthrow of that SAME PM then a farce it looks like and a farce it is. As for nepotism of course I am very much against it on either side but that is not the point here - they knew this guy was a yellow and wanted their own choice - perfectly reasonable.

IF the Dems EVER win an election (without 'help' from the judiciary) they will no doubt choose their own candidate.

I agree. It is absolutely absurd that a civil servant so obviously thumbs his nose at the government and then the system creates a position of impunity for his actions

Would you like it if you were doing a perfectly able job only to be demoted so that one of Yingluck's relations, on Thaksin's orders could be given a nice cushy job at your expense (when he is not as qualified or experienced as you) - I'm guessing not!!!!

I think that it is wonderful that he may be party to bringing this illegitimate ex-government/party down!!!!

• Like 1

When you have properly functioning chiefs on various positions why would there be a need to replace them whenever a new government is elected?

BTW till now I haven't seen real proper reasoning wht k. Thawill was deemed to be not the right man for the job. The government even 'promoted' him (to an inactive post as advisor to the PM). So why was he removed?

Both sides play Dirty Court Tricks when the other is in power, but I have to wonder.... Why does the court never seem to resolve accusatios against the blues? Why does the court always seem to dispose of the reds? Are the blues really the saints of virtue?

I think not. TV posters love to choose a side and argue for them with selective memory that makes a TRS 80 look like a Cray. Sheer sophistry and rubbish of the worst kind.

One thing is certain....whinging words will not ever adequately deny the majority the right to rule, so instead they say 'votes were all bought and they are sheep'. Uh, all democracies have their sheep, so why shouldn't Thais? Or are English sheeple somehow (Blair) superior to American sheeple (Bush) and Thai sheeple (Shins).

The courts can clear them out, again, and then install their appointed undemocratic leaders, again, and it goes 'round and 'round with no resolution because everything hinges on....

Succession, the big three headed white elephant in the room.

Go ahead...pick a side, and wave your utterly inconsequential self-righteous snot rags you call banners...

The worst is yet to come. The elites will never share power. The reds will never stop voting.

And it goes 'round and 'round like a carousel of clowns demanding to be taken seriously.