Guess the correct price range of this luxury penthouse apartment in Bangkok and win 1000 THB!

Jonathan Fairfield

Guess the correct price range of this luxury Bangkok condo  

229 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It is like the knucklehead who is asking 9 figures for a two bedroom with private pool said if you want furnishing that is extra I laughed my arse off told him good luck can buy beach front villa with pool and a lamdo and still have chang on what he is asking some dumb Thai think it in New York madison and park.

The most important part is "still have Chang".... But on the other hand, you can get one hell of a lot of bottles of Chang for 139 million baht. In fact, more than a lifetime's supply of liquid refreshment for you and all your mates. You'd be the most popular guy in town... stuff the apartment!!!

Nice enough apartment but the rounded wall doesn't work well with the furniture inside of it. It is like the interior designer is a bit off in regards to matching what the architect did. I am sure the people making fun of this place really prefer there 6,000 Baht a month digs above some shophouse in Ubon though.

For less then 49Mb you can get this:

https://premium.co.nz/8484

Smaller but in my opinion infinitely better.

Bedrooms are minute ... bathrooms look larger than the bedrooms .... Jeeezzz... Who designs these places ??

I would much rather have this for 25MB

http://www.raintree-chiangmai.com/for-sale-superior-well-established-family-type-bed-breakfast.html

Exactly...

And the winner is....

Thanks to all of those who entered the poll.

The winner of the 1000 Baht mobile phone top up is....(drum roll)....

Mark79

Well done, Mark79, a member of the Thaivisa Property team will be in contact with you within the next 24hrs so that you can claim your prize.

The price of the luxury condo in Bangkok featured in poll above is a cool 130 million Baht!

And the winner is....

Mark79

Well done, Mark79, a member of the Thaivisa Property team will be in contact with you within the next 24hrs so that you can claim your prize.

The price of the luxury condo in Bangkok featured in poll above is a cool 130 million Baht!

£2.5m for that? Some people really do live in dreamworld.

Bangkok isn't Tokyo, Singapore, London, Paris or New York.

RAZZ

• Like 1

And the winner is....

Mark79

Not that I expect and answer, but is that the sale price or the actual price which was paid.

If the former, I have a bridge over Sydney Harbour you might be interested in...

If the latter, I also have a bridge over Sydney Harbour which might interest you.

#realestageagents

Edited by samran
  • Like 2