Thai Red Shirts mobilise to defend besieged PM Yingluck

webfact

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is the Mother in Law of a very well known pro-thaksinista poster, here at Thai Visa Forum.

Pictured today at Puthamonton red-shirt rally

RedShirtMotherinLaw.jpg

I will respect his identity tongue.pnggiggle.gif

Edited by MGP
  • Like 2

post-193277-0-60383700-1396685028_thumb.

Pro-government red-shirt supporters practise self-defence as they attend training for Democracy Protection Volunteers in Udon Thani.

Pro-govern

And if their jobs as UDD Men-in-Black don't last long the chorus line training should put them in a good position to apply for positions as go-go dancers in Pattaya's Boyztown.

Edited by Dogmatix

It's very reassuring to read Chalerm's assurances that no weapons have been found amongst red shirts on their way to Bangkok, as weapons are only used by those who seek to overthrow the government.

Sutin's family must be reassured that he wasn't actually murdered by red shirts at all and must still be alive somewhere. Also the family of the PDRC protestor who was murdered in the red shirt ambush on the expressway must be equally relieved.

It will of course be OK for red shirts to bring weapons (and 1 litre of gasoline) to Bangkok after their clone government has been booted out by the Constitutional Court but Chalerm won't be in office then. He'll probably be pissing in his pants again like he did in 1991 and running away to Denmark.

• Like 1

Do they know no other words except "fight" and "battle"????

If Thaksin and Yingluck and PT has done nothing wrong or illegal, they wouldn't be facing the raft of charges they are currently. And don't give me that "politically motivated" crap, that's just deflection and a smokescreen to hide their wrongdoings.

Yes disgusting is'nt it ! They should not be allowed to gather, after all we do have Sutheps armed thugs to protect the public, maybe they do occaisionally make simple mistakes like abducting and roughing up the odd female , beating anyone with opposition to their thoughts nearly to death, in fact leaving him for dead hands bound in a river, or grabbing a young guy by the throat because he was going against their orders and just trying to vote............Thugs yes ! but nice guys really, who surely know what is best for all.

With an unclouded mind, it's easy to see based on past events which side has committed most acts of violence.

Both sides have "thugs", however it's clear to see which side thrives on threats, intimidation and violence.

well thank you!!! it take a big man to admit that... so a BIG thank you for "finally" using some common sense and realizing Suthep is just a Thug Lord

personally, through all my postings, I condemn violence on either side but your recognition is welcomed

If Thaksin and Yingluck and PT has done nothing wrong or illegal, they wouldn't be facing the raft of charges they are currently. And don't give me that "politically motivated" crap, that's just deflection and a smokescreen to hide their wrongdoings.

Yes disgusting is'nt it ! They should not be allowed to gather, after all we do have Sutheps armed thugs to protect the public, maybe they do occaisionally make simple mistakes like abducting and roughing up the odd female , beating anyone with opposition to their thoughts nearly to death, in fact leaving him for dead hands bound in a river, or grabbing a young guy by the throat because he was going against their orders and just trying to vote............Thugs yes ! but nice guys really, who surely know what is best for all.

With an unclouded mind, it's easy to see based on past events which side has committed most acts of violence.

Both sides have "thugs", however it's clear to see which side thrives on threats, intimidation and violence.

well thank you!!! it take a big man to admit that... so a BIG thank you for "finally" using some common sense and realizing Suthep is just a Thug Lord

personally, through all my postings, I condemn violence on either side but your recognition is welcomed

Please don't twist my words. I said that both sides have "thugs" but far and away the greatest acts of violence and intimidation over the past decade nearly have been from the red side.

And no, I don't agree that Suthep is a thug lord, that mantle easily goes to Thaksin, except he wants to be King, not just a Lord.

As for you condemning violence, in your head you might but I don't see much in your postings to suggest that you condemn it whatsoever.

"By framing their "struggle" which is code for "coupist intentions" as one of themselves against Thaksin, who they have tried to demonize in order to justify their previous coup, they are trying it again for the current attempted one. ,

1. "By framing their "struggle" which is code for "coupist intentions" Proof or just your not very objective opinion

2. "Thaksin, who they have tried to demonize" Boy oh boy!!! after the redshirt attacks and Thaksins' past record which includes extra judicial killings, Tak Bai etc... Thaksin is not exactly a moving target for demonization is he?

3. "they are trying it again for the current attempted one" AGAIN!!!! Proof or just your not very objective opinion

Redshirt propaganda is getting weaker with each deluded post here on TVF

• Like 1

Please don't twist my words. I said that both sides have "thugs" but far and away the greatest acts of violence and intimidation over the past decade nearly have been from the red side.

And no, I don't agree that Suthep is a thug lord, that mantle easily goes to Thaksin, except he wants to be King, not just a Lord.

As for you condemning violence, in your head you might but I don't see much in your postings to suggest that you condemn it whatsoever.

Don't worry Tatsujin, you are not the only one whose words he twists just to keep the discussion "alive". Another poster just had a go at him about it on another topic.

He copied the art from fabio and has made it his own personal trolling style.

Yeah, they know words like "voting" and "democracy", but when that avenue is denied to them then "fight" and "battle" is what inevitably follows.

I am sure they know the words "voting" and "democracy", but doubt that they actually have any idea as to what they mean. They certainly do understand fight, battle, burn, lie, steal, intimidate and violence though.

Take it you never lived in Isaan, they know full well they get to vote in an election, they have enough of them to know, local and National. They know twice the government they voted for won and has 2 times been forced out one way or another also are well aware the are considered to stupid to vote.

So what western country do you know where Democratically elected government's are regularly over thrown.

These intelligent people voted for a Goverment being run by a Montegran citizen from his cocktail bar in Dubai,......and he didn't even appear on any ballot paper. How can anyone respect their vote if they are led by a fugitive criminal.

• Like 1

That article makes no reference to foreign red protestors at all.

Total red herring.....

So why is the toilet signs written in Burmese?

Well those signs are also written in English. What could that mean?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

That article makes no reference to foreign red protestors at all.

Total red herring.....

So why is the toilet signs written in Burmese?

Well those signs are also written in English. What could that mean?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Same as in 2010 mayhem, the signs "We want true democracy" was for the foreign media. English is a World language, Burmese isn´t.

Edited by Skywalker69

Yeah, they know words like "voting" and "democracy", but when that avenue is denied to them then "fight" and "battle" is what inevitably follows.

They know the words but probably not the meaning. If Democracy is Driving, then Voting is the Driving Test which PT clearly passed with flying colours ... but once on the Road they forgot to follow the Rules

Well said! Being a centrist was never popular...and that makes it so much fun.

They know the words but probably not the meaning. If Democracy is Driving, then Voting is the Driving Test which PT clearly passed with flying colours ... but once on the Road they forgot to follow the Rules

- It should be noted however, that the rules are rigged. Sometimes ludicrously so.