CBR 150R Carby (Parts Needed)

adam565

Hi Guys, I have a cbr 150r which needs reworking. By rework i mean the fenders and plastics have all fallen apart due to accidents and the naturally shaky set.

I come from malaysia and a full fender set would cost anywhere between RM700 to RM900 = Which is basically 7000bhat to 9000bhat.

Heres some good news (for me), in May I will be travelling (in a motorcycle convoy) to Koh Tsamui.

Tentative Travel route - Hatyai - Songkhla - Nakhon Si Tamarat le coastal route.

Return route - Ban Na - Na Bon - Patthalung

So the question is

1) Where can I get parts for this bike along the route of travel i posted above?

2) What kind of price range are we looking at?

3) Doesnt my bike look awesome?

427372_10152576074630352_1000690829_n.jp

I would stop in Hat Yai at the major Honda dealer. Just ride into the centre of town and look for some motocy taxi guys in orange vests and get them to take you to Honda.

762.jpg

If the price is right ask how long for delivery. If timing fits in with your ride. Order the parts, you will need to pay a deposit. Pick them up on the return trip and ride back to Malaysia. Or fit them to the bike and ride back to Malaysia.

Edited by VocalNeal
  • Like 1

I would stop in Hat Yai at the major Honda dealer. Just ride into the centre of town and look for some motocy taxi guys in orange vests and get them to take you to Honda.

If the price is right ask how long for delivery. If timing fits in with your ride. Order the parts, you will need to pay a deposit. Pick them up on the return trip and ride back to Malaysia. Or fit them to the bike and ride back to Malaysia.

But then arent there any non honda dealers? You know those shops where they sell spare parts?

My friends tell me that there are many of these bikes in Thailand but all i've ever seen are Mopeds and Scooters

Thank you for the reply VN!

Looks nice for sure.

Ordering from Hatyai seems like a good idea.

Usually the shop will install cheap, like B200.

Dont forget the stickers will be extra.

Thank you. thats dirt cheap. Not worried about the stickers.

but yeah.. other than honda dealers?