Has anyone been to Tawan Daeng nightlife in Sisaket?

MASSIMO23

Hi there.

I was informed of a recently opened nightclub named Tawan Daeng around Tesco-Lotus area.

The thai name of the nightclub is ตะวันแดงสาดแสงเดือน ศรีษะเกษ .

Has anyone been at it?

I was in Tawan Daeng nightclub in Surin. I imagine they would have the same morlam-sing music, football or thai soap on their Tvs, and loads of booze and food.

I have seen no report of it here on Thaivisa so just putting it out.

I will head there soon and give u the highlights 55555.

Edited by MASSIMO23

I went to the one in maha sarakham on several occasions, had some good nights in there, although it's as described by the op. Carrabao the rock/folk group are owners or part owners of the tawan daeng group and we did go to see them there.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

It's just a name change. TD Sisaket has been there for around 3 years. It's just a smaller version than the one in Surin and IMO not as good. About 1k before Tesco when going out of SSK on the Ubon Rd.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The one in Kalasin is, to me, the best Rock in Roll night club I've ever been in. I wish I was 30 years younger and single. However at age 63 bald and tubby, I get the impression I could still score if I gave it some effort. The ladies outnumber the men by probably at least 2 to 1, and most are in their twenties and good looking. A young single guy's paradise, especially if you speak Thai. A young Thai speaking farang living in Bangkok, instead of going to Pattaya or Phuket on their weekends, should think of going to an Isaan Town with a Tawan Daeng and they will have a great time.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ X using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

I'm having a difficult time finding a club that plays rock music on Ubon. Where's Kalasin? Or any places near Ubon for that matter.

Are you talking Isaan Rock or Western style rock music?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Western style rock. I already know of the big Issan rock club on the west ring road and a few others.

I'm looking for places that play 60's-70's-80's western rock music like a few clubs in Pattaya and Phuket.

It sounded like there might have been a place in Sisaket or nearby?

Edited by Guitar God

Western style rock. I already know of the big Issan rock club on the west ring road and a few others.

I'm looking for places that play 60's-70's-80's western rock music like a few clubs in Pattaya and Phuket.

It sounded like there might have been a place in Sisaket or nearby?

There was a nice place some years ago. Called Sugar Brazil Pub. Mr Green and his muppets.The good old times.The Sisaket Riders with one farang.

Great hard rock every day and good people. I don't know of any other places in Sisaket.

Edited by sirchai
  • Like 1