16-year-old teenager killed, his wife hurt in Bangkok explosion

webfact

My cousin in the UK killed himself at age 16 while making a pipe bomb in his garage.

He had previously lost two fingers making bombs. That was 50 years ago.

Not just in Thailand!

(OK, so he didn't have a wife and kids)

My old man who served in the Aussie Army for 37 years stupidly told me how to make gun powder and de rail trams in Melbourne as a kid. When I derailed the tram he was on at 6 in the morning lmho selling news papers, I had quite a sore ass for a week. 14 at the time, young and foolish...

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Know what you mean. I did some incredibly stupid things as a teenager, just for the sake of doing them. Christ knows what I might have tried if the Internet was around then.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I know of a 16 yr old with 4 kids from 4 different girls in the same village. Like a Boss!

Everyone thinks it's hilarious, no one gives a fuk.

He hasn't blown himself up with a bomb yet though.

16 -thats old.

There are 2 14 year old kids living near me with a child. And likely as not she is pregnant again!

bloody hell !!give them some dynamite to play with, better for everyone in the long run!!

Nah mate, conveyor belt of the 300b per day class, building the elite's buildings, cleaning their streets and washing their dishes, while they're denied the right to vote as they just won't vote in the right people. Perfect.

So a 16 yrs old guy is a home made bomb maker, and he has 16 yrs old wife, and has a son already.

My God, my Buddha, what can I say if I don't want to hurt this youth .....

I am much more interested in the 'age of consent' in Thailand.

Any experts? And some idiots complain about poor Education level in Thailand! Some subjects must have been popular.

There was no bomb. It was the gas cylinder explosion because everybody including grandma were asleep.

Nails came out of the poorly constructed walls.

Their children were not theirs. They belong to an old, fat and ugly Farang.

The 16 year old brother of grandma's grand daughter nobly adopted them.

The money grandma got for selling young girl on hourly basis were destroyed in explosion.

PDRS(T) spokesman said they have nothing to do with the kids, the dead boy, the bomb or the explosion. It was all grandma's fault.

According to expert analyst the nature of girl's injuries may be consistent with rape gone terribly wrong.

A tragic waste of such a young and promising life!

Maybe he was depressed for being married with kids for too long already.

but, thai wives are exalted here on TV,

surely, this was a shot gun wedding, and he was preparing his exit,

he just lit the fuse too early

a life ending pre-ejaculatory spasm

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Very sad news. Very irresponsible of the boy as well if in fact it was a bomb he was handling while his family were in the house.

They do start to become radicalized early in Thailand.

Look djjamie, you're already guaranteed 1st place in "Most Tenuous Link of the Year" award. You won't be able to top "PTP responsible for death of monk food seller" so why do you keep on trying?

Only able to attack the poster and not the post heay? Typical.

You yourself stated that was not a good practice yet defend it when you do it.

So any thoughts on the OP or my post? Or just continue to be condescending?

ok, I'll make it easy for you to understand;

1. No evidence of any political activity.

2. No specific evidence it was even a bomb and not a gas cylinder explosion or otherwise.

The deceased could just as easily been involved in criminal activity, or been one of those idiot vocational students who attack one another, or a victim of an unfortunate event.

If a bomb maker, he could have been associated with the PDRC. No one has the facts at this time, so why make false accusations and claims?

You know nothing, but weigh in with innuendo and nonsense.

Thank you, there are people on TV with some common sense. Why does everyone just jump to conclusions with the little bit of information reported?

ok, I'll make it easy for you to understand;

1. No evidence of any political activity.

2. No specific evidence it was even a bomb and not a gas cylinder explosion or otherwise.

The deceased could just as easily been involved in criminal activity, or been one of those idiot vocational students who attack one another, or a victim of an unfortunate event.

If a bomb maker, he could have been associated with the PDRC. No one has the facts at this time, so why make false accusations and claims?

You know nothing, but weigh in with innuendo and nonsense.

No one has the facts at this time, so why make false accusations and claims? Where in my post did I make accusations and claims! Come on humor me. I didn't.

Unfortunately Fab4 has a tendency to interpret a post however he sees fit and then the cherry on the cake is he and geri come back by attacking the poster and condescend and demonize me.

I never said any where in my post it WAS a bomb. Fab4 did.

I never said anything about a political party. Fab4 did.

I never said he was involved in criminal activity. Fab4 did.

I never said he may have been a PDRC member. Fab4 did.

So if Fab4 said "an elephant could have easily walked past when the room exploded" then does that mean I allured to that fact as well or is it simply something Fab4 said? Yes, the later.

So Fab4. Try to understand a post before replying. You have now gone into infinite detail to describe something that I never even mentioned.

One who is 16 and blows himself making a bomb is not a bomb maker.

He was trying to learn and failed he was just a plain fool,

I believe that is the technical definition of a teenager.

if there is a followup, hopefully it will be posted here

a 16 year old with a wife and kid, has pressures no one could wish for onhis enemy,

he may have been plotting to blow up an ATM

• Like 1

a 16 year old with a wife and kid, has pressures no one could wish for onhis enemy,

What with a nail and metal fragment bomb!!!!

He would spend the next two years piecing the notes together.

What with a nail and metal fragment bomb!!!!

He would spend the next two years piecing the notes together.

an IED?

seems he may not have been the bomber.

he may have been the child of the real killer

If that was the case, then his father was a little bit careless in placing it in his child's room - you should know how inquisitive 16 year old boys are. His first thought was probably - what will happen if I stamp on this weird object!!!

Married, with kids at 16 years old and making bombs - 3 ticks in the stupid column, certainly Darwin's theories in action....

it did not say that 16 year old couple has kids read articles properly."Tongpool Srikot, 58, grandmother of the female teenage said she was sleeping in the same room with her granddaughter and her husband and their children." mean grand daughter and her husband and their children." it mean husband and children of grandmother not a teenage girl.

16 and married?

You can get married at 13 in Thailand, it's fairly common.

Also to point out home made bombs and guns are constructed fairly often by kids at tech college.

Lots of (school) gang wars all over Thailand, a homemade bomb was thrown outside a club in ChiangRai last week.

Edited by BritManToo